archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, the 0.19 update will soon be here?
I dont need to download the current version then?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Nice update.
I'm a patient man, I don't mind waiting for the sex scene if there is nice amount of progress every update.
Haley's part was interesting. I felt Leah(from Acting Lessons) like vibes from her:eek: Let's hope I'm wrong here.
Fingers crossed for a full harem or at least a Cass+Julia ending.

What's the new content in 0.19? Because for me it ended the same place as 0.18
Halloween special. Non-canon stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I change the language to Portuguese?
English only for now.

Reactions: Qmil679

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Now I'm confused about the holiday specials being canon or not. This time around it fit seamlessly into the story and would only be weird, if you didn't pursue Julia or Lori before.

Well, I guess it was also weird that they dressed up in costumes for like five minutes each, while being split up and waiting for each other. They didn't even hang out together or had a party.
It's like they just went to a random place to get fucked in a costume real quick. But after they came back to the house the MC confirms that it wasn't just a dream.

I feel like all that was needed was a single render of the group sitting around the fireplace and all would have been well in terms of continuity. It was kinda confusing to go from Lori missing and the MC looking for her, to being back at the house in a split second.

Reactions: Draverik

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Pleasure [v0.19 Elite] [Tasty Pics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,81 GB / 464 MB - MyPleasure-0.19-Elite-Eng-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,79 GB / 447 MB - MyPleasure-0.19-Elite-Eng-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My Pleasure [v0.19 Elite] [Tasty Pics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,81 GB / 464 MB - MyPleasure-0.19-Elite-Eng-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,79 GB / 447 MB - MyPleasure-0.19-Elite-Eng-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Thanks! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Now I'm confused about the holiday specials being canon or not. This time around it fit seamlessly into the story and would only be weird, if you didn't pursue Julia or Lori before.

Well, I guess it was also weird that they dressed up in costumes for like five minutes each, while being split up and waiting for each other. They didn't even hang out together or had a party.
It's like they just went to a random place to get fucked in a costume real quick. But after they came back to the house the MC confirms that it wasn't just a dream.

I feel like all that was needed was a single render of the group sitting around the fireplace and all would have been well in terms of continuity. It was kinda confusing to go from Lori missing and the MC looking for her, to being back at the house in a split second.
That's why they should always be it's own standalone thing rather than implementing them into the main game. Or better yet, just completely ignore them and keep pumpin the main storyline.
Nothing worse than playing a game in the middle of summer and a weird christmas themed episode pops up messing with your head :D

Reactions: Hoshihimi

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "puttapablo, post: 6877311, member: 1254097"]
Привет, все. Мне не хватает некоторых сцен. Может ли кто-нибудь из вас, братья, загрузить полное сохранение? ваше здоровье.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
View attachment 3-1-LT1.save

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes