HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I assume because having sex with Cassie is what he´s interested in, as am I and its been a long time coming
Yeah that part is obvious, most people playing this game wants to sex up Cassie but why would we have to wait to 2023 just because we won't do it in this update?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah that part is obvious, most people playing this game wants to sex up Cassie but why would we have to wait to 2023 just because we won't do it in this update?
Oh I just assumed it was kind of a joke because sex with Cassie is taking a long time to get here even after a lot of updates

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Here you go compressed version:
Win/Linux: Mega
Mac: Mega
Enjoy :)

Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I cant seem to get Day 15 started in version 0.18, it stays stuck at end of Day 14, stating see you in next version?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
damnit!i cant decide whether i would play 0.18 when i think i would wait for 0.19,this dev is nuts!i loved it!i loved this fucking game!
its so perfect.

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Compressed version crashes after bringing up the save menu, you can't even load anything. Guess I'll download the original...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I wonder why I'm missing out on the Julia scenes, since the last few updates. The points for her are maxed out and there haven't been any choices, where I could've picked something wrong.

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!
Could you post your compression anyways? For me the other guy's one crashes immediately at the save menu.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
I wonder why I'm missing out on the Julia scenes, since the last few updates. The points for her are maxed out and there haven't been any choices, where I could've picked something wrong.
You can check in options or preference theres is a Lewd Memories aka a gallery for the scenes.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes