Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
i feel like the incest patch didnt work cassie still refers to herself as fathers ex even tho the charactor info page lists her as mom

edit: gotta use the patch listed with the walkthrough mod not the standalone workupload one

Last edited:

Hallibel

Apr 24, 2022
i feel like the incest patch didnt work cassie still refers to herself as fathers ex even tho the charactor info page lists her as mom

edit: gotta use the patch listed with the walkthrough mod not the standalone workupload one
So do you need to download some other incest patch and not the one in the header? And does this work with the steam version of the game where there are still some seasons 2 and 3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So do you need to download some other incest patch and not the one in the header? And does this work with the steam version of the game where there are still some seasons 2 and 3
check wt-mod's page. same patch should work in steam versions.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
check wt-mod's page. same patch should work in steam versions.
Last time I checked the Ipatch on the Mod page is the only one that works with the Steam version. The actual mod will break the Steam version though, so only use the patch. (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last time I checked the Ipatch on the Mod page is the only one that works with the Steam version. The actual mod will break the Steam version though, so only use the patch. (y)
well then steam version differs from this and mod won't be made compatible since modder doesn't have steam version. steam might give evil eye to dev due 3rd party ic-patch.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Great game, looking forward to seeing the rest of the story. The scene where Julia and MC are interrupted in the pool by Cornell, haha, so good!

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes