SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Well, all points, stats, and choices become meaningless fairly early, so you won't have to worry about that anymore. ;)
I agree that missing some of the early scenes for dumb reasons, was pretty irritating though.
Good to know, ty. Have a nice day.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
They are all pretty much crap. Hopefully we get some epilogues or bonus content, otherwise it's just another game with obviously rushed, lame endings. :poop:
Having zero pregnant ladies after all those creampies, is extra lame. :mad:
Rushed or not, this project needed to be finished a long time ago. Story became irrelevant since Cassandra's comeback. And that's coming from someone who has the biggest boner for her out of all the girls.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where's the harem ending where they all get pregnant? I didn't sat though all those mandatory anal scenes just to see an ending like that. :FacePalm:
What makes you think they were ever going to get pregnant? I don't remember ever seeing any pregnancy variables in the game's code, and I don't remember Tasty Pics ever saying they would become such. But it's definitely possible I missed a post they made at some point.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That ending....

Glad I'm just a pirate - if I'd been paying for this, I'd not just be disappointed, I'd be incensed. Most of the harem was a repeat of the separate ending scenes (though they were all presented as "different" scenes in the gallery), and most scenes were short and not nearly as good as scenes from early on and through the middle of the VN - finale scenes in most VNs I've done were often some of the best. These were just phoned in. The fact that the neighbor MILF didn't get in on the harem action, and leaving Lillian out (except for the summation dialogue) was exceedingly disappointing.

And writing that got worse towards the end was absolutely "junior high boy" in the final two releases. Can't remember whose scene it was, but if they'd said "my pleasure" one more time....

Just a real waste of effort after what started as somewhat promising. They didn't even give an ending to the "dream" element.

Pity.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What makes you think they were ever going to get pregnant? I don't remember ever seeing any pregnancy variables in the game's code, and I don't remember Tasty Pics ever saying they would become such. But it's definitely possible I missed a post they made at some point.
I don't think it was ever promised, though the plethora of creampies did pretty strongly imply, someone was getting knocked up, at some point. Turns out, MC is shooting blanks. Sad day. :cry:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't think it was ever promised, though the plethora of creampies did pretty strongly imply, someone was getting knocked up, at some point. Turns out, MC is shooting blanks. Sad day. :cry:
I agree. I would've liked to see most of them pregnant (except not Natasha, b/c that would've almost certainly have outed her continuing with the MC behind hubby's back).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree. I would've liked to see most of them pregnant (except not Natasha, b/c that would've almost certainly have outed her continuing with the MC behind hubby's back).
Yes good, i would have enjoyed seeing her hubby's face when he would have found out that the MC knocked his wife up, after rejecting the deal the cuck offered :LOL:
We also could have made her an official part of the harem after it.

As for preg content, i vaguely remember there was something about not on contraceptives with Julia's daughter, when they just moved to Cass house...still, nothing is just disappointing.

Reactions: Bloodguard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes good, i would have enjoyed seeing her hubby's face when he would have found out that the MC knocked his wife up, after rejecting the deal the cuck offered :LOL:
We also could have made her an official part of the harem after it.

As for preg content, i vaguely remember there was something about not on contraceptives with Julia's daughter, when they just moved to Cass house...still, nothing is just disappointing.
Well, I only said "not Natasha" because she specifically said that even with always banging the MC she really did still love her husband and wanted to stay married. So even though I think he's an idiot for making himself a cuck, if she doesn't want to risk her marriage, I would want the MC to respect that, since supposedly he actually does care about her. Shrug.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
I got this error at the end of the dinner when the MC states "It's time."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and I got this error right at the end when Lillian is talking

Am I missing something when these two errors occur? It seems like there should have been something more but...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I got this error at the end of the dinner when the MC states "It's time."

and I got this error right at the end when Lillian is talking

Am I missing something when these two errors occur? It seems like there should have been something more but...
The 2 errors are caused by the same file, which is choice.rpy. If you have used the scrappy mod, do a new download of it or if you are sure the one you have is not corrupted, make a new extraction. You can check by yourself if it's good by opening it with notepad and search "screen endchoices".

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
The 2 errors are caused by the same file, which is choice.rpy. If you have used the scrappy mod, do a new download of it or if you are sure the one you have is not corrupted, make a new extraction. You can check by yourself if it's good by opening it with notepad and search "screen endchoices".
Thanks for the help I was also wondering why I wasn't seeing Natasha content and speed through it all and found alot of missed content.

Reactions: joelurmel
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes