Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys.

Sadly, none of the Ipatch are working properly; no matter if it says mom, the dialogues still call MC like her ex boyfriend´s son.

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I began playing the game as a man-whore, tapping everything possible. I've had to re-start a couple of times due to changes as we went along, but for the most part I'm still plugging every possible chick. I would have suspected Cassie witnessing the MC plugging Daphne as being just that... acting like a man-whore and decided NOT to want anything to do with him. It looked like the opposite, she got jealous... The conversation with Lillian seems to indicate there may be content down the road that brings her into the circle... Hell, Cassie could be off on some future lesbian adventures with Natasha, Lillian, Daphne, or Haley for that matter... Not to mention possible 3-somes with the MC. I'm not sure where it's all headed, but I'm in for the ride... The artwork is fantastic. Hopefully it's fleshed out a bit more, but regardless, I can hardly wait for more!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure where it's all headed, but I'm in for the ride... The artwork is fantastic. Hopefully it's fleshed out a bit more, but regardless, I can hardly wait for more!
to hell but who cares.

Reactions: Caeir

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with you woman? Just shut up already.

I don't want to know how you fucked guys in library or how you were a cheerleader and fucked the whole football team.
Screenshot (147).png

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Very disapointing update, seems the Dev won't let the reader / MC decide what he wants again bringing in the perverse Daphne women and still can't get rid of Natasha nor say NO to Cassandra, all whom are not desireable at all
Please stop the forced play and let the individual pick whom he wants

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Very disapointing update, seems the Dev won't let the reader / MC decide what he wants again bringing in the perverse Daphne women and still can't get rid of Natasha nor say NO to Cassandra, all whom are not desireable at all
Please stop the forced play and let the individual pick whom he wants
So you're saying that it would've been less disappointing if there was literally zero content for you this time since you declined Cassandra and she's like 80% focus in this update? The rest of it being Daphne which you're also not interested in.
Or are you disappointed because they aren't shitting 2k renders every month to cover every girl with equal amount of content so that there's something for everyone with every update?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Did anybody read this at all?

I will say right away that in the current development conditions, some of the things in the game will not get better. For example, some scenes will be forced. Why it happens? There are several reasons for this. One of them is that this game does not imply complete freedom of choice. I've been putting 250+ hours a month into making this game for over two years now. And I know exactly how easy or difficult it is. I understand that everyone has different tastes and preferences regarding the characters and kinks in the game. But adding more choices to the game would mean even more content needs to be made. I couldn't handle it. Therefore, most likely, until the very end, the updates will look about the same as usual.

Let's be honest. The game does not have a strict storyline around which all the action was built. This is just a story about how a dude who is used to a wild life gets a chance to rethink some things in life and along the way fuck certain women.

This is the first project for our small team. And given that we have been regularly releasing updates for more than two years, I can assume that this is a good result for the first project. I'm sure there are a fair number of games whose developers were very ambitious in their plans, but then simply abandoned their project because they did not have the resources and skills to bring what they wanted to life. I prefer a different approach - to regularly release updates to the game, even if the game itself is not as big and cool as I or the players would like. In my opinion, this is a more correct approach than the one when the developer simply lacks the skills and experience to complete his product.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ok, thanks for your comments.

I will say right away that in the current development conditions, some of the things in the game will not get better. For example, some scenes will be forced. Why it happens? There are several reasons for this. One of them is that this game does not imply complete freedom of choice. I've been putting 250+ hours a month into making this game for over two years now. And I know exactly how easy or difficult it is. I understand that everyone has different tastes and preferences regarding the characters and kinks in the game. But adding more choices to the game would mean even more content needs to be made. I couldn't handle it. Therefore, most likely, until the very end, the updates will look about the same as usual.

Let's be honest. The game does not have a strict storyline around which all the action was built. This is just a story about how a dude who is used to a wild life gets a chance to rethink some things in life and along the way fuck certain women.

This is the first project for our small team. And given that we have been regularly releasing updates for more than two years, I can assume that this is a good result for the first project. I'm sure there are a fair number of games whose developers were very ambitious in their plans, but then simply abandoned their project because they did not have the resources and skills to bring what they wanted to life. I prefer a different approach - to regularly release updates to the game, even if the game itself is not as big and cool as I or the players would like. In my opinion, this is a more correct approach than the one when the developer simply lacks the skills and experience to complete his product.
Thank You for sharing.
Enjoy the renders.
That's about it.
Best part of current, is Lily and Cassie's convo(for me).
Nothing else more here to continue with this VN(for myself, not others).
Apreciate Your time and efforts.
May You fare well in all endevours.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The dev just explained what i was thinking myself, when you create a game with so many characters and LI and you want to give choices, after a while you end up in a very difficult situation where all routes are intertwined in a formidable mess.
So either you choose a canon story and you force the player to do it your way or you will spend the rest of your life trying to make ten versions of the game to satisfy everybody.
Many game give you fake choices for the same reasons, choices that just change some dialogues but have no consequences.
That's why many dev in that situation divide their games in chapters and at the beginning of each chapter ask you a few questions to clean up the mess and start with a few choices made canon.
We need to think that we are not facing a whole company but mostly one guy who does it as a second job.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes