Oct 28, 2018
The i-patch hasn't been updated to the latest version yet, so when I call for a save, the ending screen appears immediately.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Fuck, this developer is determined to create three-way relationship plots if you choose to go for all girls.

-First Daphne and Julia.
-Then Lori and Barb.
-The previous update started Natasha and Cassandra.
Now we have:
-Haley and Julia and Cassandra and Lillian.

I liked Julia "taking control" over Haley in the threesome scene, I must say.
Now I hope I don't have to share Cassandra with Lillian. Her crush with Cassandra was already known, but I don't want to be forced into it.

Reactions: Old&Useless

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The i-patch hasn't been updated to the latest version yet, so when I call for a save, the ending screen appears immediately.
I doubt that, the Ipatch does not edit the script files, you most likely installed a mod, that is not updated yet.
I use the ipatch with the latest release and it works as intented (i haven't installed the gallery/wt-mod), because it is not updated yet.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
I changed some things to have the gallery unlocked,

unzip and place that file in the "game" folder

IMPORTANT: in case something is wrong or you don't like PLEASE make a backup of your current file

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
I doubt that, the Ipatch does not edit the script files, you most likely installed a mod, that is not updated yet.
I use the ipatch with the latest release and it works as intented (i haven't installed the gallery/wt-mod), because it is not updated yet.
same thing happened to me. I reinstalled fresh, got past the end card of the last update, saved, reinstalled the patch.

I loaded the old save, hit the old endcard again. Loaded new save, got past. But the I Patch isnt updated so nothing changed in the dialogue. But the patch defo stops u from going forward

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
same thing happened to me. I reinstalled fresh, got past the end card of the last update, saved, reinstalled the patch.

I loaded the old save, hit the old endcard again. Loaded new save, got past. But the I Patch isnt updated so nothing changed in the dialogue. But the patch defo stops u from going forward
I don‘t know what you guys are doing, the I-patch works since like forever for me, Cassandra is mom, and Julia is auntie. It works every update the same.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I changed some things to have the gallery unlocked,

unzip and place that file in the "game" folder

IMPORTANT: in case something is wrong or you don't like PLEASE make a backup of your current file

Mega
I think Mega is having issues right at the moment, it shows your file but throws an error if you try to download it.
(Or maybe it's just me that Mega hates today.)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes