Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
In as far as that uncle does get humiliated in this game he has earned it and not just by being slightly absorbed with other things in this game as his wive is the only thing I will say. He does not deserve any sympathy. As far as I remember that is the only real netori in game. In a way it is more a rescue action though as any of the three NTR versions that this game is about.
I meant the story has to earn it, not a character. So there's some in which it makes sense, it's a really important part of a story and so when it hits it's brutal but expected. Not just like in this a way to get back at someone.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
In as far as that uncle does get humiliated in this game he has earned it and not just by being slightly absorbed with other things in this game as his wive is the only thing I will say. He does not deserve any sympathy. As far as I remember that is the only real netori in game. In a way it is more a rescue action though as any of the three NTR versions that this game is about.
Are you talking about Cornell? He's not the uncle he isn't married to Julia. To be honest I'm not sure what their relationship is supposed to be as she admits she doesn't love him. He's just there to support them financially, I guess.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Are you talking about Cornell? He's not the uncle he isn't married to Julia. To be honest I'm not sure what their relationship is supposed to be as she admits she doesn't love him. He's just there to support them financially, I guess.
If you actually read the dialogue...their relationship is perfectly explained by Julia...and no not going to explain it again here.

For everyone else, yes Cornell is the father's best friend (was)..and is a defacto 'uncle' to the MC given he lives with/is in a 'reationship' (as far as the MC knows at the start of the VN) with your aunt. There is one NTR scene...completely skippable...if you consider someone you are NOT in a relationship with (or even a potential one at the start of the game) your LI.

Reactions: DA22
Nov 5, 2018
Is patch working properly? MC keeps calling his mom by name (Cassandra).
Maybe it somehow conflicts with WT mod I installed alongside the patch?

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
I really liked the game in the beginning. It introduced good protagonists and had a good narrative. Nowadays it feels like the only thing thats happening is introducing more meaningless girls and piling up more lewd scenes that don't add up to the plot (in a way they convey a deeper meaning to the different characters relationships). I would wish the story would revolve more around the more relevant characters the MC deals with (Julia, Lori, Daphne etc.) instead of adding more neighbors/friends of friends who suddenly want to bone the MC.

MaxRichard

Formerly 'sluraplea'
Oct 7, 2023
I really liked the game in the beginning. It introduced good protagonists and had a good narrative. Nowadays it feels like the only thing thats happening is introducing more meaningless girls and piling up more lewd scenes that don't add up to the plot (in a way they convey a deeper meaning to the different characters relationships). I would wish the story would revolve more around the more relevant characters the MC deals with (Julia, Lori, Daphne etc.) instead of adding more neighbors/friends of friends who suddenly want to bone the MC.
sadly too many games do this. I feel like after the 5th girl, things just get out of hand. Even Eternum, as perfect as it is, has too many girls IMHO

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Just started the game. After couple game days not getting much content I used unren and found out I missed a lot of stuff. So I guess in this game you have to commit to either love or lust to get some content instead of balancing it, am I right? Overall though I don't really like such point system, it distracts from playing the game the way you want, you always check every option and what points do you get if you choose this or that. If I played it the way I would being in that situation myself, I wouldn't get any action at all. Such system seems especially weird in a harem game where love doesn't really make any sense.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just started the game. After couple game days not getting much content I used unren and found out I missed a lot of stuff. So I guess in this game you have to commit to either love or lust to get some content instead of balancing it, am I right? Overall though I don't really like such point system, it distracts from playing the game the way you want, you always check every option and what points do you get if you choose this or that. If I played it the way I would being in that situation myself, I wouldn't get any action at all. Such system seems especially weird in a harem game where love doesn't really make any sense.
Point system was abandoned fairly early on. Becomes pretty pointless after week 1. You do need some help to unlock early scenes, but after the harem gets going most choices become meaningless. :devilish:

jly

Aug 18, 2017
Catching up from an older update, is the engrish getting worse?

"Mhm... I do love marshmallow popsicles."
"I'm a chocolate milk addicted!"
"I don't like milk, but I do love some coffe."
"This place always makes me happy, since the first time I got inside."
"But it's been a while since the last time I used it."
"Regardless of whether I answer yes or no... You'll only find out when I'll use it. Yes, it's not just about putting it in and out. But I agree with you. Just as you'll have to agree with me."

Animations also seem to be getting scarce. Scenes that used to have multiple angles are now just cycling back and forth between 2.

Jul 28, 2023
I just had the sex scene where Julia asks you not to go on the date with Haley but I still got the option to go.
Is there any downside or consequence to going on the date ?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I just had the sex scene where Julia asks you not to go on the date with Haley but I still got the option to go.
Is there any downside or consequence to going on the date ?
No long term consequence no. Ideally, use Haley as revenge fuck for Julia (good points for her) but regardless, she'll forgive you.

Jul 28, 2023
No long term consequence no. Ideally, use Haley as revenge fuck for Julia (good points for her) but regardless, she'll forgive you.
Thanks. I'm pretty interested in how the whole Hayley thing plays out since the guide calls her a stalker so it would have been a shame to miss out.

AeliusAnonymous

Jan 22, 2018
How can I fix memory error?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/elite/elitecontent.rpy", line 823, in script
    show ev082 with fade ###
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    show ev082 with fade ###
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
    tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
    tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.37-Elite-Eng
Tue Dec 19 10:34:31 2023

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks. I'm pretty interested in how the whole Hayley thing plays out since the guide calls her a stalker so it would have been a shame to miss out.
I like her personally, on her path you learn a lot more about her and her motivations and a lot of information about the past which is quite interesting and gives more pieces of the jigsaw.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
How can I fix memory error?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    show ev082 with fade ###
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    show ev082 with fade ###
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
    tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
  File "D:\Downloads\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
    tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.37-Elite-Eng
Tue Dec 19 10:34:31 2023
It's much more a material problem than a bug in the game

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes