• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shit! I've probably lost count of how many times Mc and Haley had sex non-stop, it was hot! :love:
well auntie leads maybe by 1 or 2 and then come rest. every1 has gotten banged by mc more times than wants to count.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
These are effects from editing, I usually edit photos from different games or much more, or rather, how to say, I like to edit the quality of photos in my own way :)
I'm aware - it just seems that you have a "style" that includes a lot of "red spectrum" edits. It's like when someone adjusts the RBG screen settings on their television or monitor and moves the slider to increase the red effect versus a balance of red, blue, green.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm aware - it just seems that you have a "style" that includes a lot of "red spectrum" edits. It's like when someone adjusts the RBG screen settings on their television or monitor and moves the slider to increase the red effect versus a balance of red, blue, green.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now I understand what you meant, next time I will try to find slightly different editing styles... I usually never try to bypass someone's art, I just take screenshots from my playthrough and edit them by sharing for many)))

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well auntie leads maybe by 1 or 2 and then come rest. every1 has gotten banged by mc more times than wants to count.
Auntie is a separate art, a hot milf for now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven’t progressed into the plot with Cassie yet, but I’m sure there will be hot scenes with her too, I already like her

EaWi

Jul 11, 2021
I have season 1-2 on steam and this 0.37 elite version, and this 0.37 elite looks like old beta. Is it correct? It looks like 0.37 is a last version here, but 0.37 looks much worse than steam version. What is a difference between them?
0.37 version:
steam:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well version i have played (dl'd from here) has same graphs as steam version. maybe patreon version hasn't gotten all old images replaced.

op images have "old" daphne.

Reactions: Maviarab

EaWi

Jul 11, 2021
well version i have played (dl'd from here) has same graphs as steam version. maybe patreon version hasn't gotten all old images replaced.

op images have "old" daphne.
I also dl 0.37 from this site (Win -> Pixeldrain) and saw this graphics. Thats why I am asking about difference in versions. I didn't see Patreon's one.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finished the game, it was an amazing week with pleasure. :whistle:(y)

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes