• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 31, 2019
Would have liked a big wedding or two. Also more interaction between the ladies in the harem ending.

BUT congratulations on coming to some kind of end!

You can always add a few bonus epilogues for certain types of ending (pregers, lez love in harem, etc) if you like in the future.

Oct 31, 2019
yeah, unfortunately endings way too short and unsatisfying, there really should be 0.40 just with proper epilogue, just one more update would make huge difference, but alas
i hope it will be addressed in this "Patreon version 1.0", they still have a chance to fix it
You make a good point about the actual final. Here is to a good polish and bit more in 1.0 (y)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Not that it much matters, but a word or two about endings.

This is the second AVN in the past couple of days that ended with a whimper. I realize many will give a proverbial pat on the back to the devs for finishing the game, given that so many AVNs are prematurely abandoned. Still, that should be no excuse to ignore a rule in art production that is almost sacrosanct.

Before I got into video production many years ago I was a photographer. To be a commercial photographer attempting to sell one's talent and body of work, one had to have a portfolio. There were two rules in creating a portfolio: 1. The first picture in the portfolio was the second best of the entire collection. 2. The last picture of the portfolio was the best picture. This same general rule applies to other art forms such as movie-making or writing. The last impression one has is usually the most important and we can all think of many movies, books, etc wherein the ending left us speechless, in awe, moved.

It's no surprise that the developer's of most AVNs, especially ones who create harem-dominate games, are not attuned to these rules and are found lacking at building tension and creating climactic endings. But what a waste to seemingly not even try to get to first base with an ending.

To put it more crudely...someone sat on a whoopee cushion.

Jan 17, 2021
Not that it much matters, but a word or two about endings.

This is the second AVN in the past couple of days that ended with a whimper. I realize many will give a proverbial pat on the back to the devs for finishing the game, given that so many AVNs are prematurely abandoned. Still, that should be no excuse to ignore a rule in art production that is almost sacrosanct.

Before I got into video production many years ago I was a photographer. To be a commercial photographer attempting to sell one's talent and body of work, one had to have a portfolio. There were two rules in creating a portfolio: 1. The first picture in the portfolio was the second best of the entire collection. 2. The last picture of the portfolio was the best picture. This same general rule applies to other art forms such as movie-making or writing. The last impression one has is usually the most important and we can all think of many movies, books, etc wherein the ending left us speechless, in awe, moved.

It's no surprise that the developer's of most AVNs, especially ones who create harem-dominate games, are not attuned to these rules and are found lacking at building tension and creating climactic endings. But what a waste to seemingly not even try to get to first base with an ending.

To put it more crudely...someone sat on a whoopee cushion.
what was the other AVN that ended in a whimper for you? I don't really follow all of the releases, just a handful that interest me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Follow the Leader
Ah, that is from 'SuperWriter' iirc, honestly the endings in all his games are that bad/lackluster.
But yeah, pretty much as you said before, a good ending is just as important as the rest of the game/story. The journey can be as epic as it gets, but if you fuck up the ending it ruins the story, taking ME3 as a good example.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Is there a harem ending? I haven't played it a few updates ago if it doesn't have a harem ending and I won't finish it.

tidus

May 14, 2017
Maybe i missed something but I'm disappointed with Natasha's ending or rather lack of ending.

Episkopos

Dec 27, 2023
Any chance we could get an ipatch that doesn't crash the Steam version? I liked this game so much I bought it but the patch that's here only works for the "free" version.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes