MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I must admit that I have no clue what would be causing it, then. I guess you also tried to fix it by completely removing the game files (not the save files) and unpack everything from scratch?
yeah i tried that too .. will try some things ;) but thanks anyways buddy :)

Reactions: Led

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
WT mod gives you the ability to change love/lust points under "character" then "achievements"
Sorry perhaps i am a bit confused, but... under character you mean the little heart with arrow on the top right screen?
Because there: i see the states, i also try to click on the states, but this open the biography. But there is no achivements.
I also Click on the little brain on the left of the heart. But i just do not understand where to raise states.
I also try to click on the women potrait, to see they biography. But nothing there too.

Or i am missiong something or there are options that i just do not know how to open.
Can you help me more?
Thank you

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Sorry perhaps i am a bit confused, but... under character you mean the little heart with arrow on the top right screen?
Because there: i see the states, i also try to click on the states, but this open the biography. But there is no achivements.
I also Click on the little brain on the left of the heart. But i just do not understand where to raise states.
I also try to click on the women potrait, to see they biography. But nothing there too.

Or i am missiong something or there are options that i just do not know how to open.
Can you help me more?
Thank you
To the right of the Love/Lust numbers is a +- figure, click on the plus to raise and on the minus to drop the total.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
To the right of the Love/Lust numbers is a +- figure, click on the plus to raise and on the minus to drop the total.
Perhaps is better to show who i see in me game.
This is me game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use this mod:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH/GALLERY MOD

As you can see there is no + or -
Just do not understand, if i am doing something wrong or not...

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This is me game:
I use this mod:

I think, but not totally certain, that the ability to increase/decrease stat values becomes available when you get to v11. I did notice that I cannot make any changes until then and I thought it was just the load that I have.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think, but not totally certain, that the ability to increase/decrease stat values becomes available when you get to v11. I did notice that I cannot make any changes until then and I thought it was just the load that I have.
Based on what you say, i try to load me last save date that is Day 9. And there i can change the states o_O but what is the point to change the states only at end v11? I cant use that states on older save!

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is me game:
I use this mod:

Click on a picture, IF you are far enough into the game, there will be an achievements on the screen, click on that to get the +-. There will not be one on the first and fifth girls though.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Disappointing the way the last update went with Julia. But I presume done purely for story reasons as it gives space for the MC to become more involved with Cassandra. I like the way that MC's relationship with his mother is progressing.

And I noted in the last update that Natasha had told one of her female friends about the MC. I am guessing that would be short odds that friend was Cassandra. We already know that Cassandra and Natasha spoke about the MC when he was back. If Natasha told her BFF about how good the MC made her feel, then that could explain why Cassandra is paying more attention to MC, especially with her husband spending even LESS time with her aftr the holiday than beforehand, including staying at dad's new flat/

It definitely feels as if the storyline is getting ready to hive us MC getting intimate with Cassandra. I can't wait!!

I still hold out hope for an eventual FFM Threesome between MC and both Julia and Cassandra together...

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Love points are in vain then if we become a fuck buddy with Julia? Why did we try to establish such a relationship with Julia then? I hope the Julia relationship will be as before.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Many are asking that question now, even on the Discord server. F-buddies would've made more sense on the lust/corruption path (I guess)... but it has royally fucked the love/romance path for now.
Ikr. Julia is my favorite. The reason I play this game is Julia with love/romance path. (and a little bit of Daphne <3)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm guessing you have to do something for Julia on the love path to let her know you want a serious relationship.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes