menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Pretty good start. Has a D&D kind of feel to it. Will keep track of the progress for it.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
It looks like more of the same from the dev. Main girl is a perfect 10 that looks like her mom made her go on a date with her terminally ill cousin. Protagonist looks like a refugee from another game where he jumped into a time machine to escape the femdom scientists who want to turn him into a chick with chemicals in order to pimp him out once his pee pee disappears. But I have to admit that I had fun with the previous two games so I will see what this one offers.
lmao that's a good summary

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As soon as I saw the screencaps - I thought hmmm this looks like that one in space with the oversized wife and undersized husband; sure enough! World with no memory is same guy, will check out; the very fact that he finishes his games, no matter what the quality or length, puts him ahead of 90% of devs.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Yep, this needs both the cheating and NTR tag, since both are going to be protags and i guess it falls into who does what teritory as to which of the two will apply to each scene. The fact the boy protag is referred to as feminine looking, makes me feel maybe trap/sissification tag will be potentially future tags to be added.

Looking at previous games, i see both tags and sharing, often in them, so safe bet this one is going to be somewhat similar to those in terms of expected tags.

Either way, i wish the developer much luck and prosperity with the game. It surely looks interesting, so i will keep an eye on its progressing forward with more content.
lol, missed opportunity to call him a 'boy profag', but that 'would be offensive'.
Also, the models look more like 'mother/son' than 'fiancee/profag'.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 2555294

Overview:
This game will take place in a fantasy world.
There will be two main characters: the prince (a feminine boy) and his fiancée, the duke's daughter.
The main plot task will be to defeat the usurpers who have captured the royal castle.
But it will not be possible to solve this problem quickly, and in the meantime the main characters will live in a certain free city.
So far, the gameplay will be mainly on behalf of a female character.
She will earn money in different ways, gradually sinking into the abyss of debauchery ;).
That is, there will be no sex right away.
Gameplay on behalf of a male character (Prince) will be in slightly later versions.
The plot will be promoted in special tasks-quests. In them, our characters will have to help a certain lord,
for example, defeat goblins or bandits.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-18
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: FluffyLynx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Other Games: The World with No Memory - Shiva's Unusual Adventure or Quasimodo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Unofficial Android port

View attachment 2555295 View attachment 2555296 View attachment 2555297 View attachment 2555298 View attachment 2555299 View attachment 2555300 View attachment 2555301 View attachment 2555302
this game has the same name of this game

(Game) My Prince
Game-RJ392915__3_.jpg

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
My Prince s0.2

So, the story mission begins on the evening of the 7th day and takes the entire 8th day.
The fight looks like fights in my previous game (Quasimodo). So far I've given the male MC two spells: Shield and Heroism. Shield adds 2 to armor, Heroism slightly increases accuracy and damage. But I still did not abandon the idea of a new combat system. Maybe in the future...;)
The next part of the game should be more interesting, there will be nudity, but most likely without sex yet :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote