BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1691146790045.jpeg

Overview:
This game will take place in a fantasy world.
There will be two main characters: the prince (a feminine boy) and his fiancée, the duke's daughter.
The main plot task will be to defeat the usurpers who have captured the royal castle.
But it will not be possible to solve this problem quickly,
and in the meantime the main characters will live in a certain free city.
So far, the gameplay will be mainly on behalf of a female character.
She will earn money in different ways, gradually sinking into the abyss of debauchery ;).
That is, there will be no sex right away.
Gameplay on behalf of a male character (Prince) will be in slightly later versions.
The plot will be promoted in special tasks-quests. In them, our characters will have to help a certain lord,
for example, defeat goblins or bandits.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: FluffyLynx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Other Games: The World with No Memory - Shiva's Unusual Adventure or Quasimodo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v2): - - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPrince-0.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just imagine this without the picture.

"Wow this is creampie. She has become more beautiful since the time i saw her five years ago.."
:unsure:
That is one helllova old creampie and one very perverted boy.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just imagine this without the picture.

"Wow this is creampie. She has become more beautiful since the time i saw her five years ago.."
:unsure:
That is one helllova old creampie and one very perverted boy.
Even better if you insert the boy’s name:
Furry rKnight: “Wow this is Creampie. She has become more beautiful since the time i saw her five years ago..”

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Glad FluffyLynx is keeping his work! Hope the game will be more like "The World with No Memory" and we'll see more romance, consensual cuckolding and bisexual fun.

Reactions: Blake639

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Ok so, here's the thing. Choices are useless if they don't have an impact on the outcome. Either make it a kinetic novel without choices about debauchery, which is absolutely fine, OR make it so that it is possible to not have any NTR and for the couple to be happy.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
1681831916293.png
You... seriously named the guy Furry r Knight and the girl Creampie and I can't stop smiling at the ridiculousness.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Yep, this needs both the cheating and NTR tag, since both are going to be protags and i guess it falls into who does what teritory as to which of the two will apply to each scene. The fact the boy protag is referred to as feminine looking, makes me feel maybe trap/sissification tag will be potentially future tags to be added.

Looking at previous games, i see both tags and sharing, often in them, so safe bet this one is going to be somewhat similar to those in terms of expected tags.

Either way, i wish the developer much luck and prosperity with the game. It surely looks interesting, so i will keep an eye on its progressing forward with more content.

Jul 23, 2017
Hey! A new FluffyLynx game!!! Massive fan of their previous games especially Shiva's Unusual Adventure or Quasimodo, played that one so much to find all the different routes and scenes!

I do find it funny though in 2023 while most Daz3D artists have switched to using iRay that FluffyLynx is still using the old render engine 3Delight but that despite this FluffyLynx's 3D art still looks better than many Renpys out there that use iRay haha!

I would love to see though what FluffyLynx would be able to do in iRay but I wonder if this is a hardware limitation or just that the dev prefers the kind of art look of 3Delight over iRay

I have no idea how FluffyLynx gets their 3Delight renders to look so good though. I tried making a few renders in 3Delight and couldn't achieve this kind of visual quality that FluffyLynx does

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It looks like more of the same from the dev. Main girl is a perfect 10 that looks like her mom made her go on a date with her terminally ill cousin. Protagonist looks like a refugee from another game where he jumped into a time machine to escape the femdom scientists who want to turn him into a chick with chemicals in order to pimp him out once his pee pee disappears. But I have to admit that I had fun with the previous two games so I will see what this one offers.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote