CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2825296

Overview:
This game will take place in a fantasy world.
There will be two main characters: the prince (a feminine boy) and his fiancée, the duke's daughter.
The main plot task will be to defeat the usurpers who have captured the royal castle.
But it will not be possible to solve this problem quickly,
and in the meantime the main characters will live in a certain free city.
So far, the gameplay will be mainly on behalf of a female character.
She will earn money in different ways, gradually sinking into the abyss of debauchery ;).
That is, there will be no sex right away.
Gameplay on behalf of a male character (Prince) will be in slightly later versions.
The plot will be promoted in special tasks-quests. In them, our characters will have to help a certain lord,
for example, defeat goblins or bandits.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-25
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: FluffyLynx -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Other Games: The World with No Memory - Shiva's Unusual Adventure or Quasimodo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2555295 View attachment 2555296 View attachment 2555297 View attachment 2555298 View attachment 2555299 View attachment 2555300 View attachment 2555301 View attachment 2555302
I like this game. It is simple but also very enjoyable. The English is doable, but, could use some correcting. I love the Lady MC having to find work in places I like, the tavern, for the mayor, and the blacksmith shop. In these places, she gets groped (I love that) and she starts to descend into corruption. The guard Michael will also lead her into cheating.
What I see that is missing is a log book, meter, or something that keeps track of her/their descent down corruption road. Good luck, with your game.
Would you consider adding some bestiality? Like a dog or a horse, just a thought. This you can make optional as well. Almost forgot, there is no tally of the money she has earned or how much she is supposed to earn.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It was nice to see the "Lady" had a nicely trimmed almost landing strip on her sweet pussy. I didn't think girls of that time did those such things. Maybe, she has a modern thinking mind. Personally, I would love for it to be as smooth as a peach.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I could be wrong, but the characters in the game look like daz3d Genesis 2 or 3. Looks a bit outdated with the graphics, but good luck to the dev anyways. Hope you get a lot of players interested in your game.

Reactions: MikeOG

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
My Prince s0.25
In this update I added 5 events: 3 for the blacksmith shop and 2 for the mayor.
The 3rd event for the mayor is not ready yet, I had some problems there, it will be in the next update. All of them are available only after the first story mission.
I also want to add that I have decided to stop making rejection options in the events for now. That is, the heroine can refuse in the first two new events with the blacksmith, but it will just be less content. In the future, I will add more options for a "pure" playthrough.

Feb 20, 2024
My Prince s0.25
In this update I added 5 events: 3 for the blacksmith shop and 2 for the mayor.
The 3rd event for the mayor is not ready yet, I had some problems there, it will be in the next update. All of them are available only after the first story mission.
I also want to add that I have decided to stop making rejection options in the events for now. That is, the heroine can refuse in the first two new events with the blacksmith, but it will just be less content. In the future, I will add more options for a "pure" playthrough.
Google Drive
Okay. So there's no point in even downloading the whole game if you can't avoid any more shit. Although when I first tried it, there were no replacement events if you avoided all the shit so they were kind of pointless. I didn't like this game then so now I like it even less if you can't avoid it.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I could be wrong, but the characters in the game look like daz3d Genesis 2 or 3. Looks a bit outdated with the graphics, but good luck to the dev anyways. Hope you get a lot of players interested in your game.
It is either that or they're not even rendered. Look a bit like they're in Texture Shaded, but it's probably Genesis 1 or 2.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love the artwork, but I'm also dying for some serious corruption. I would love to see her getting pawed, groped and molested by drunks, soldiers and even the tavern owner. Have her doing some work at the gloryhole in the restroom. If the boy is a bit of a poof, then let him meet a real man. I know the corruption is coming, but, it sure is taking a long time.
It also appears that there is but one event for the whole day, so if you work at the tavern and there is nothing happening then you just wasted that day. I end up backing up to explore each possibility, so I can find the best scene for that day. Like one of the choices is to spend the day with the boy. He is studying and she is moping on her bed saying how bored she is. End of Day. So, you have to back up and find the best scene. To be honest, this is getting kind of tiresome.
Paths that have something in them should be the only ones to choose from and you should be able to experience each one without having to back up. This would expedite the game. Or am I mistaking?

Last edited:

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Ok so, here's the thing. Choices are useless if they don't have an impact on the outcome. Either make it a kinetic novel without choices about debauchery, which is absolutely fine, OR make it so that it is possible to not have any NTR and for the couple to be happy.
Happy with cuck like him? Allow protagonist to dump him and find real man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
But she can't dump him, because there goes the cucking, and cucking is part of the fun. But, right now the boy doesn't even have a clue or even cares, so it seems. There is no intimacy between the two, or almost none. There isn't much happening in a day, one event and the day is over. How about the two going to the tavern and she starts getting groped right in front of the boy? He gets angry and she calms him down only to see some men take her into the restroom for some privacy. She comes back a fucked mess, but happy and he just accepts any excuse that she gives him. (Then she takes the boy home and has him eat her creampies). Damn, I wish I knew how to make games. All you guys would have sore pee-pees.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyPrince-0.25
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't care if he is a cuck or not, I want choices to matter. If protagonist needs to dump him and find a real man, make it kinetic, don't offer choices, if you offer choices, follow through.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I don't care if he is a cuck or not, I want choices to matter. If protagonist needs to dump him and find a real man, make it kinetic, don't offer choices, if you offer choices, follow through.
The name of the game is My Prince, so, I'm afraid if the FMC can dump the MC mid game, that would go againts the whole set up of the game. At that point she wouldn't be doing anything taboo. So, there goes the fun....

Reactions: Gromov
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote