Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
New release with rin event FUCK YEAH im gonna play right now,updates comes really fast to enjoy this great game without delay thx for that Lyk4n

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
how annoying is the sandbox in this game? or is it actually good?
the sandbox part of the game rarely shows up and even then, you can skip forward to the story right away if you dont wanna bother exploring or talking to characters to gain extra points. the sandbox in this game is not as annoying as other games where you have to grind it out, wait for specific time to progress and such.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Lyk4n I knew I'd seen that dev name before. You also make Peaceful Life. I played that for a bit and liked it until the non-con elements came up, so I'd like to ask if you plan on having such things in this game as well?

Reactions: Lyk4n

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
i think rin sex scane was too fast should have stop after handjob or fingering

but amazing update as useal
I actually think it was too fast too since she's a virgin even though I love the scene.

I can already tell you can't have them all in this game. I can see it biting you in the ass.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
i think rin sex scane was too fast should have stop after handjob or fingering

but amazing update as useal
I actually think it was too fast too since she's a virgin even though I love the scene.

I can already tell you can't have them all in this game. I can see it biting you in the ass.
You guys are right. To be honest, I actually think it's too fast, too. However, since this is an adult game, I thought it'd be a bit weird if I finished the episode without having a sex scene. So...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You guys are right. To be honest, I actually think it's too fast, too. However, since this is an adult game, I thought it'd be a bit weird if I finished the episode without having a sex scene. So...
to be fair..there WERE multiple headpats leading up to it..so it's not too fast :p

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
You don't need to force a sex scene in a game just for that. The game is good, sex scene or not. Rin's scene here was uncharacteristic of her and way too early in the game imo (but the animations were smooth (y)). Though I hope there are lewd scenes often, I wouldn't want you to force them in the game without the characters improving their relationship first.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
2/3 housemates deflowered... look out Krystal we coming for your cherry in the near future :sneaky:

edit: forgot to update her info to 1 time ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: skryks and Lyk4n
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes