1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
For many Dev's english is not their first language. I just go meh and move on. No need to bust the devs balls over it.
if we dont let them know they dont know wat to fix so yes we need to inform them. also my bully is my lover is not in this game thats sicea from a different dev both from dev niichan

• Haha
Reactions: Punto

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
if we dont let them know they dont know wat to fix so yes we need to inform them. also my bully is my lover is not in this game thats sicea from a different dev
No Aina and her sister Freya had a small cameo in this game. The MC bumped into them on the street.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
No Aina and her sister Freya had a small cameo in this game. The MC bumped into them on the street.
have gone through the whole game and not seen anyone by those names. so unless its spesifically tied to victors grand bitch you might be mistaken ? ????? after all this game and sicea are really similar.

Feb 25, 2022

Hello everyone,

The release schedule for the next update is now available. Take a look below.

Gold Edition: June 22nd

Silver Edition: June 25th

Public Edition: June 29th

Lyk4n

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.png My Real Desire [Ch3Ep4Full] - Bugfixed version

Download link:

Win/Linux: 1.

Mac: 1.

Android: 1.

Patch(PC Only)

Changelog:
• Fixed Android version "no image found" bug.
• Fixed Yui's character screen bug.

mipiceagle

Jul 5, 2022
have gone through the whole game and not seen anyone by those names. so unless its spesifically tied to victors grand bitch you might be mistaken ? ????? after all this game and sicea are really similar.
There was a cameo. Aine and Freya appeared once at the beginning of chapter 2. I got screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

centsvin22

Sep 27, 2023
View attachment 1224936

Overview:
You take a role as MC who just graduated from university. You got a job in a different city, so you have to move into a shared house where everything begins.
Meet hot girls, make friends, and explore the story to find out what your real desire is...

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-05-25
Developer: Lyk4n - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.3 Ep.4 Full - Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only (PC): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH - MULTI-MOD* - *
Special images locations: Ch.1 Ep.1 - Ch.1 Ep.2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 636907 View attachment 636909 View attachment 636912 View attachment 636914 View attachment 636915 View attachment 636916 View attachment 636917 View attachment 729131 View attachment 729137
Thanks for the update

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Just started playing the game, but early on I feel a really poor script quality, scenes feels really static and you see the author wants humor but it falls flat. Does it improve over time or always stay the same ?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes