Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.4 Ep.1 P1] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,30 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,29 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyRealDesire-CH4EP1P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rebel836

May 15, 2018
How much playtime do we think is in this update? I really want to play it as it's one of my favorites but I worry I'm just gonna get blueballed :ROFLMAO:

bme21

Dec 14, 2022
I can't run on mobile joiplay due to the following error. Can you tell me why

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00compat.rpy", line 375, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00compat.rpy", line 443, in _execute_python_hide
Exception: Character expects its what argument to be a string, got 4096.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00compat.rpyc", line 375, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/character.py", line 1308, in __call__

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I can't run on mobile joiplay due to the following error. Can you tell me why

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "00compat.rpyc", line 375, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/character.py", line 1308, in __call__
There is an Android APK that works just fine. Why are you running it on JoiPlay?

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
Any development on the mafia route, or is that on wait until the game is completely done and dev will go back to it later?
I too am only interested in the Mafia route. But I think read somewhere that the dev will work on it only after the current route is completed. So, I am waiting...

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
Im really excited to see what the victor path is going to be like. Hopefully its not just exclusively Mila there and every other girl for the good route only.
I feel like some girls would support us even if we return to victor and on the other hand I hope that we dont just get victor behind bars and leave Mila behind to suffer by herself here.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Oh boy... the mc is already tilting me and I just started. Those dead eyes, the way his so fucking cold to Alice... Hard to immerse yourself in a story about a rude unrelatable mc.
Does the mc have a social disability or something? Seriously, it's like everyone around him is great and his just suppose to be an unimportant, unsuccessful background character.
Like at this point, it's almost more entertaining to watch the side characters...

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2022
Oh boy... the mc is already tilting me and I just started. Those dead eyes, the way his so fucking cold to Alice... Hard to immerse yourself in a story about a rude unrelatable mc.
Does the mc have a social disability or something? Seriously, it's like everyone around him is great and his just suppose to be an unimportant, unsuccessful background character.
Yes. The MC has some trauma, which is explained during the course of the story.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Yes. The MC has some trauma, which is explained during the course of the story.
Feel like that should have been explained at the intro. I'm sure there are plenty of people who blindly download, play for a couple minutes and then leave because they don't have patience dealing with an incompetent mc with no discernable reason for his behavior.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Man, that's fucking rough... That alcohol scene with Yui is a perfect example of why you really need to be careful with alcohol at parties. No matter how impolite it is to not accept it, you should never let the group pressure get to you if you have something to lose. Alcohol is the devil to those who aren't built to handle it which Yui very clearly was not. The mc doesn't get aggressive or horny so he should be able to handle it.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Feel like that should have been explained at the intro. I'm sure there are plenty of people who blindly download, play for a couple minutes and then leave because they don't have patience dealing with an incompetent mc with no discernable reason for his behavior.
Gee, if only they included this on the first post
*P.S. If you can't stand the MC who starts of as an emotionless guy having no facial expression, then just don't download this game. Don't waste your time and go try other ones. However, if you want to see a character's development while the story progresses, then you're very welcome here.*
Oh, wait a minute. They did. Maybe you should be a little less enthusiastic about calling anyone else incompetent if you somehow missed that :whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket
4.10 star(s) 126 Votes