ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Pretty cool game so far. I'm liking the character and had mixed feelings about MC at first but ended up liking him towards the end. I hope you will be able to make up the points for the person you don't meet lunch. Cant wait for more

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

rionyamato

Dec 27, 2018
Great work man. I like the story and character designs so far. My only complaint is the part where you have to navigate through rooms is unintuitive. May i know if you used playhome for this or is it honey S?

Reactions: Lyk4n

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just got around to actually playing this. I had it downloaded and installed but i wanted to experience it while giving it my full attention.

I'll go ahead and get it out the way. Rin is my waifu, Krystal is hot and Yui is annoying. The MC and his personality i like a lot and It's somewhat relatable.

He's not emotionless(well atleast not completely). I like that he just doesn't care too much or put too much importance on social interactions. The fact that he isn't just this generic horny guy, like in other games, who actively lust after every girl is nice to see. In fact i like that he can straight up ignore some of them and isn't too bother by if they like him or not.

The story and the protagonist are intriguing to me and i look forward to seeing where it's heading.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
So i just got around to actually playing this. I had it downloaded and installed but i wanted to experience it while giving it my full attention.

I'll go ahead and get it out the way. Rin is my waifu, Krystal is hot and Yui is annoying. The MC and his personality i like a lot and It's somewhat relatable.

He's not emotionless(well atleast not completely). I like that he just doesn't care too much or put too much importance on social interactions. The fact that he isn't just this generic horny guy, like in other games, who actively lust after every girl is nice to see. In fact i like that he can straight up ignore some of them and isn't too bother by if they like him or not.

The story and the protagonist are intriguing to me and i look forward to seeing where it's heading.
I totally agree

Kooldude69

May 26, 2020
It looks very vanilla at the moment.

Hopefully, it will progress to more interesting possibilities over a period of time.;) :coffee:
My game stopped after chapter one and there are images of the characters but I am not able to go past that. How do I enter chapter 2?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes