Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 862723

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Game/Creator: My Real Desire / Lyk4n - - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Game/Mod Version: Ch.3 Ep.2 Part 1
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -

OTHER
Unofficial android ports incl. my mod
HERE by Wills747 -
by DarkAssassin -

Masterlist of Mods
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch3 Ep2 Part 1 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Update Your Mod Guyzz

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
I see people commenting on players asking for updates, but when I work on projects like these i like people asking as it shows me how many people use it and like it. So watching people flame them for asking seems counter productive to me.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
I see people commenting on players asking for updates, but when I work on projects like these i like people asking as it shows me how many people use it and like it. So watching people flame them for asking seems counter productive to me.
It's quite a big difference between asking and demanding,
and sadly there is a lot of people who just demands an update instead of asking.

Hakdar

Nov 27, 2021
Ask all you like. But I saw no question mark in there. That was a demand. I didn't even see a please.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well Im waiting on the walkthrough to try this game out so if begging for an update gets it done faster...

Reactions: Pocoyo21

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
I mean, to be fair it is extremely weird for Shaddy to take this long to update one of his mods. So the questions are kinda understandable. But yea, some people really need to work on the tone they use...

Last edited:

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
hell even Westy and Cr8tive M3dia have not seen Shaddy for a while according to a chat between them in #limitless_general on Discord. so it is possible Shaddy needed to take a break from things for rl issues...

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
The last time shaddy posted on any forum was June 24 (22 days ago) so i wouldn't hold your breath for an update anytime soon. Hopefully i am wrong because i enjoy playing a lot of different games with his mods but him not being around for that long while he used to be here multiple times a day isn't very promising.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
The last time shaddy posted on any forum was June 24 (22 days ago) so i wouldn't hold your breath for an update anytime soon. Hopefully i am wrong because i enjoy playing a lot of different games with his mods but him not being around for that long while he used to be here multiple times a day isn't very promising.
actually he released trs2 mod on the 29th of june

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
actually he released trs2 mod on the 29th of june
Pretty sure you mean Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 when you say trs2 if so the last time the mod was updated on f95 was may 7 for Update 29. it is updated to 34 on patreon but it doesn't have a date when the post was updated just has the original post date for the mod on patreon which was July 27 2022. i am only looking at f95, patreon and subscribestar for the date in my above post.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote