Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Update Your Mod Guyzz
patience young padawan it will get done wen its done
Updated my Android port to Ch3 Ep2 Pt2
Thanks ShaddyGames I didn't knew you were Sick. Take Care of your health & Update your game if you really have time. We guys will keep commenting about update to let you know. But Update it when you have time.
Thanks Wills747

kwazi Now you know why I wrote "Update Your Game Guys".

I think other guys got to know that my intention was to let the modder know and not being unrespectful to him. First Understand what other's write before judging him and commenting.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks ShaddyGames I didn't knew you were Sick. Take Care of your health & Update your game if you really have time. We guys will keep commenting about update to let you know. But Update it when you have time.
Thanks Wills747

kwazi Now you know why I wrote "Update Your Game Guys".

I think other guys got to know that my intention was to let the modder know and not being unrespectful to him. First Understand what other's write before judging him and commenting.
figured it was something like that no harm no foul hope u have a great day

Reactions: xyzyzyz

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
No clue as to why but the multi-mod doesn't seem to work x___x
I guess i will stick with the normal pdf (bleh) walkthrough, have to replay the game in super fast mode, since i lost 99% (5GB or so ) of saves about 10 months ago :-(

Edit:
- never mind seems that only the first choice wasn't showing +/-points

Last edited:

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Hey. Sorry to bother but i kinda have a problem with the mod (i think). I started a new save (new version so i wanna refresh my memory) but for some reason i dont see some of the hints i saw the last time i played. So i saw the +1 for zeke and rin for the handshake, but i thought there used to be a hint about the hallway bathroom? (scene) maybe i am misremembering but just wanted to put it up here in case that change wasnt intentional.
Cheers and thanks for the awesome Mod!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire Chapter 3 Episode 2 Full with Shaddy's multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch3 Ep2 Full with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to Ch3 Ep2 Full

Reactions: xyzyzyz

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
wait is shaddy one of the modders that has been worryingly absent of late?
No, but he doesn't prioritize getting his mods updated as fast as he used to because he's working on his own game The Daddy Plan. Expect any of his mods you use to take a little longer than normal if they are still on his active mod list.

Reactions: Tyrranus
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote