Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
No, but he doesn't prioritize getting his mods updated as fast as he used to because he's working on his own game The Daddy Plan. Expect any of his mods you use to take a little longer than normal if they are still on his active mod list.
it's been 5 months for his game too, so I doubt anything will get updated any time soon.

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
it's been 5 months for his game too, so I doubt anything will get updated any time soon.
His game updated on his SS a couple of days ago. Takes like 15seconds to verify his activity, hard to believe it's too difficult for people to go anywhere off-site before saying dumb stuff like this.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
His game updated on his SS a couple of days ago. Takes like 15seconds to verify his activity, hard to believe it's too difficult for people to go anywhere off-site before saying dumb stuff like this.
It's still been roughly 5 months between updates. Maybe you should take a second to think before you call others dumb and not act like a dickhead.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
No, but he doesn't prioritize getting his mods updated as fast as he used to because he's working on his own game The Daddy Plan. Expect any of his mods you use to take a little longer than normal if they are still on his active mod list.
oh cool thats quite a relief

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch3 Ep3 Part1 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to ch3 ep3 part1

Reactions: xyzyzyz

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Updated
[/QUOTE
Hey shaddy any idea why the mod has stopped showing choices and points since i got to chapter 3 episode 3? worked fine in all previous updates. im using the correct mod version. here are some examples. had to use urm.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote