Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch3 Ep3 Full with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to Ch 3 Ep3 Full

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
As always, thank you for your work on the mod. I have a concern, I'm not sure what's gone wrong - after a certain point in the story, I'm unable to load my saves properly on my Mac; a few will throw exceptions and some will load but not at the exact point in the story that I saved, it feels a lil borky since it goes a few renders back instead. I've been using the mod for a while now and installed them as the instructions have said to. It's my first time encountering this, I haven't had any issues before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch3 Ep3 Full with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizable game and dialogue text.

Game got updated.

Reactions: RossyOs

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch3 Ep4 part 1 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.

Updated my Android port to Ch3 Ep3 Pt1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote