Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Pretty sure you mean Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 when you say trs2 if so the last time the mod was updated on f95 was may 7 for Update 29. it is updated to 34 on patreon but it doesn't have a date when the post was updated just has the original post date for the mod on patreon which was July 27 2022. i am only looking at f95, patreon and subscribestar for the date in my above post.
u r correct i looked on tal discord the dev of trs2 and it showed the date shaddy updated the mod

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well..... shit... first ashram goes down with some serious IRL issues now another modder seems to have some :/ CURSE YOU REAL WORLD!

• Haha
Reactions: performant

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Yeah, that was last year. They've been updating this mod and few others since then. What's your point here?
"Quote" I'm moving away from modding, and on to game development. The Daddy Plan.
The game they are making is obviously more important to them at the moment is my point.

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
if u actually read it he said im not doing any new mods might drop a few but gonna keep doing the main ones

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
anyone tried something weird like popping into their discord and asking about it?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
actually i did do that and will said hes getting worried cuz he aint heard from shaddy either
If shaddy is involved with "The Daddy's Plan" then when you visit the itch.io page link about that game you will be greeted with "This game's files have been suspended for copyright (or trademark) claim." If you follow the link on that page you will see that someone has informed the FSM-Hotline about "Child sexual abuse material", resulting in the takedown of the game page.

Maybe this "radio silence" has something to do with that?

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
If shaddy is involved with "The Daddy's Plan" then when you visit the itch.io page link about that game you will be greeted with "This game's files have been suspended for copyright (or trademark) claim." If you follow the link on that page you will see that someone has informed the FSM-Hotline about "Child sexual abuse material", resulting in the takedown of the game page.

Maybe this "radio silence" has something to do with that?
it's just my opinion but if it has something to do with that its kind of on him. he and anyone else related to The Daddy's Plan should know not to put anything with copyrighted content characters that are portrayed to be underage or look underage on itch or patreon its a good way to get banned from those sites.

performant

Aug 21, 2022
Given that Shaddy doesn't seem likely to update this mod anytime soon, you could use Universal Ren'Py Mod for the time being, which has a bit of a learning curve but puts you in more control.

Brief instructions:
1. Place the latest version of 0x52_URM.rpa from the thread linked above and the My Real Desire JL.urm file attached below in the \game\ folder.
2. Start the game, load your save, and press Alt + M.
3. Press Ctrl + O and load the .urm file mentioned above.
4. Go to Options - Notifications and turn on the Local Choices and Paths notifications.
5. From this point on, everything else is straightforward.

FWIW, I ain't no modder and don't intend to be one.

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Given that Shaddy doesn't seem likely to update this mod anytime soon, you could use Universal Ren'Py Mod for the time being, which has a bit of a learning curve but puts you in more control.

Brief instructions:
1. Place the latest version of 0x52_URM.rpa from the thread linked above and the My Real Desire JL.urm file attached below in the \game\ folder.
2. Start the game, load your save, and press Alt + M.
3. Press Ctrl + O and load the .urm file mentioned above.
4. Go to Options - Notifications and turn on the Local Choices and Paths notifications.
5. From this point on, everything else is straightforward.

FWIW, I ain't no modder and don't intend to be one.
according to shaddy on discord hes going to update his mods hes been sick lately

Reactions: Tyrranus

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 862723

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Game/Creator: My Real Desire / Lyk4n - - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Game/Mod Version: Ch.3 Ep.2 Part 2
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -

OTHER
Unofficial android ports incl. my mod
HERE by Wills747 -
by DarkAssassin -

Masterlist of Mods
thank you for the update~

Reactions: xyzyzyz

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch3 Ep2 Part 2 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to Ch3 Ep2 Pt2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote