Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Like the game so far. Will keep an eye on it.

Lyk4n I found all 5 secret photos and should be able to see all 3 scene replays, however, they are still locked when I try to see them from the main menu.

Reactions: Lyk4n and Henry73au

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Was wondering when this was gonna drop but now i just cant play it, just got done with 2 days of ES, im exhausted

Reactions: Lyk4n

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
wait is Lyk4n (developer of this game and peaceful life) and Lykanz (developer of The INN) related or just clone justu? almost same name is this coincidence

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Played the game, i'm interested u.u it's like Peaceful Life with the graphic from Virtues

it's kinda cool but short prologue/first chapter...I'll keep an eye on this game

Reactions: Henry73au

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I am very mixed on this game cause it's different to a degree but i am not sure i like the free roaming aspect of it ( going around the house ) and all. The rest of the game is very solid and promising but i do have one other issue and bigger then the other issue and that is the MC.

This MC does not feel real to me i mean his attitude towards women does not feel real i mean i get maybe not wanting to date but he is a man and most straight men want to get some action. Even as i say this i will play the updates on this and see where it goes but early review ( unofficial ) 3.5 out of 5
Thanks for letting me know it's freeroam.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This MC does not feel real to me i mean his attitude towards women does not feel real i mean i get maybe not wanting to date but he is a man and most straight men want to get some action. Even as i say this i will play the updates on this and see where it goes but early review ( unofficial ) 3.5 out of 5
i know a guy like this MC, someone can find him boring or annoying, because they're so hard to talk to, you can't trigger a reaction not even if you torture them, because all they want is to live in peace(and i mean "not having problems or people bothering them too much")

at least it's not the classic Jock or nerd becoming a Jock or with a weird serum or mind-control powers

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019

Kansai

Feb 27, 2018
We need more honey select games of this quality. Looks like mods similar to VIRTUES and Braveheartacademy, will give it a go.
Played the game, i'm interested u.u it's like Peaceful Life with the graphic from Virtues

it's kinda cool but short prologue/first chapter...I'll keep an eye on this game
if this game is gets to the same level of quality as VIRTUES then I will be very happy
here's hoping that we get a quality game that doesnt die after 3-4 updates

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
anyone know how to get the one point for sally? i didnt even notice anything relating to her besides the original introduction of the 6 ladies

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
i know a guy like this MC, someone can find him boring or annoying, because they're so hard to talk to, you can't trigger a reaction not even if you torture them, because all they want is to live in peace(and i mean "not having problems or people bothering them too much")

at least it's not the classic Jock or nerd becoming a Jock or with a weird serum or mind-control powers
So Yoshikage Kira

arms99

May 11, 2018
Thanks for letting me know it's freeroam.
I don't know if freeroam is the right way of putting it. It starts as pure VN, then half way you get this short, badly done freeroam part, but then it goes back to pure VN. I get the feeling that the dev is experimenting. Personally, I hope he forgets about the freeroam, it was the only thing I didn't like about the game. Or at the very least makes it simple to navigate, the house was a jumbled mess, it was a pain to navigate, the only saving factor was that the house was small.

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
Found them, They're in:

1. Your room
2. Room outside Rin's room
3. Rin's room
4. Living room
5. Room outside the rec room

The special images are worth finding.

What are they using? I'd rather use this than honey select for my thing.
can't seem to find 4 or 5 could be me just being blind or could be my partial color blindness kicking in with all this white either way could you show a picture or be a bit more specific where those 2 are?

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes