EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I do like PL, aside from the buggy looking unskippable animations, and this seems to be good as well. The style reminds me a bit of Badik, mostly VN mixed with of a free roam.

Reactions: Lyk4n

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I really do hope this guy grows a personality at some point. I'd hate to keep making positive decisions for him, for him to just rebel and keep looking like he couldn't care less about anything.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the emotionless MC isnt bad but but it is a bit harder to like him compared to more humorous MC's. that being said i love the art and story is ok so far and was a good amount for a first release. i guess my main problem was the free roam. i got lost looking around first time and made me miss the Bubbles side bar just to click on a room to get where you're going. all in all so far i like it though makes me wonder if Peaceful life is getting an art upgrade:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: arms99

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Great looking chars; a little bit dissapointed of the sausage party at the workplace.

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
You have to choose not to eat lunch with the guys in the final scene. It doesn't look like you can max out points for all the character because then you miss the giving the blonde chick your food scene.

They're both on the floor under couches. It's a small square of blue paper.
thank you very much for the info -- edit : i must really not be able to see it do to color or something cause im still looking under a couch in the living room and see nothing i did however find the one outside the rec room

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Pretty good :) seems to be an interesting story. But when the drunk girl is riding him, it looks like his dick just got shrunk down to half the size :p and it is a bit annoying moving around the house, when there is no indaction of which room is whitch :) But still like the story and the girls :)

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Have a good rest man.
Ah, im all recouped from my ES adventure.

Game is good, renders are good, story is good, no giant monsters so far, the guy with the girls threw me for a loop at the end after the game being just a day in the life of a programmer then theres this guy with 4 girls, lol. Will watch for more, your other game is solid also so i did expect this one to be and i wasnt disappointed

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 636723

Overview:
You take a role as MC who just graduated from university. You got a job in a different city, so you have to move into a shared house where everything begins.
Meet hot girls, make friends, and explore the story to find out what your real desire is...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Lyk4n -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE -
Others: COMPRESSED

View attachment 636907 View attachment 636909 View attachment 636912 View attachment 636914 View attachment 636915 View attachment 636916 View attachment 636917
Is a good game, Too bad at the end of the version I can only talk to 1 and not the 2 angels

AzureSheep

Nov 5, 2017
A game with an actual landlord in it :unsure:

Edit: I lied, the landlord was mention once. I like the Yui storyline, its pretty good. Looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
story is good, like the bg music and the characters are great like up there among the top for honey select models so overall good game for me to get into and follow but isnt the developer making another game at the moment too? How will he handle doing two games at a time? Anyway I like the game a lot so I hope the dev can pull it off

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
- One hour estimated playtime.
what for a first release give me compressed vr

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes