Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
anyone know how to get the one point for sally? i didnt even notice anything relating to her besides the original introduction of the 6 ladies
You have to choose not to eat lunch with the guys in the final scene. It doesn't look like you can max out points for all the character because then you miss the giving the blonde chick your food scene.

can't seem to find 4 or 5 could be me just being blind or could be my partial color blindness kicking in with all this white either way could you show a picture or be a bit more specific where those 2 are?
They're both on the floor under couches. It's a small square of blue paper.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Like the game so far. Will keep an eye on it.

Lyk4n I found all 5 secret photos and should be able to see all 3 scene replays, however, they are still locked when I try to see them from the main menu.
Thanks for mention, I'll look what causes that problem.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Was wondering when this was gonna drop but now i just cant play it, just got done with 2 days of ES, im exhausted
Have a good rest man.

wait is Lyk4n (developer of this game and peaceful life) and Lykanz (developer of The INN) related or just clone justu? almost same name is this coincidence
No, we're not related. To be honest, after finding out his name. I was a little bit surprised, too XD

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Is this the first game made with AIS?
I'm not sure. I released this game on Patreon two weeks ago, but there is also a game called Braveheartacademy which was released about a week or two weeks ago I can't remember. So, I'm not sure which one is the first.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Like the game so far. Will keep an eye on it.

Lyk4n I found all 5 secret photos and should be able to see all 3 scene replays, however, they are still locked when I try to see them from the main menu.
Okay, I've already fixed it. This will not be a problem in the next update.

Reactions: Spiderfox

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Wow, someone finally actually used the house from "House Party" in something else.

Didn't think I'd ever see that.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
It's alright. Nice to have a MC who doesn't spend 5 minutes talking about how much he wants to bang a girl in one long inner monologue thought bubble (not sure why devs do that). I think my only real complaint is that the girls are not that interesting. During the entire time, I had no real desire to pursue any of them. Especially Yui. Hopefully, that changes as well as hoping that the other girls yet to be introduced in physical form are much better. Other than that the story is good so far. I'll keep my eye on this one.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Models looks good
MC looks rly good, but not for an adult game, this emotionless face good for anime/manga
Its only my peception of MC

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Enjoyed that nice start loved all the tension between the MC and Yui and the events that happened after the first day. I thought the characters were very well written and things with Yui won't always be straight forward but interesting to see how things will develop between her and the MC. Alice was cute hope we get to see more of her again.

Reactions: Lyk4n

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yoshikage has/has a fetish for mutilating hands...and two stands(and a plant-cat stand)
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.
I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.
I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm happy to see more games from you. I liked Peaceful Life and I think I might like this game too. I like the characters, except for the MC. The only thing that bothers me about him is his skin color, he is so pale, he needs sunlight man!

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes