Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice... very nice. The models and renders are very good. I never bother about sound as a tinnitus sufferer I prefer silence. I like Isaac. Yui is very pretty. Looking forward to the updates. (y)

Reactions: Lyk4n

kenji322

Dec 12, 2018
Many women are so attractive. But in this game , I dont have much choice. Anyway , Overall is good . Keep going

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is one of there super rare games where I want to actually fuck all the women.
I disagree, I want to fuck none of them. I am here to see what happened in the MC's life to make him do a terminator impression. If I can ensure that the MC never fucks anyone I'd be happy, at least until I can get to the root of the problem.

Reactions: hanabusa1991

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I disagree, I want to fuck none of them. I am here to see what happened in the MC's life to make him do a terminator impression. If I can ensure that the MC never fucks anyone I'd be happy, at least until I can get to the root of the problem.
We got the gist of it already though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We got the gist of it already though.
Nah, but I want the nitty gritty. I need the dirt and the details, it all laid bare.

Besides none of the girls are worth the time, they are all annoying. Still not happy that the MC forgives Yui (IIRC) whether you choose to stay silent or not.

Reactions: nepheele

Grimnir

Sep 11, 2017
I guess Im just not picky. If they're Asian and not fat and female, I want to fuck them.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
No disrespect to other girls, they are all very beautiful but Rin totally my favourite girl above all :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I guess Im just not picky. If they're Asian and not fat and female, I want to fuck them.
No disrespect to other girls, they are all very beautiful but Rin totally my favourite girl above all :love:
Eh, I don't like the personalities of the girls. If the MC wants to be left alone then it would be nice of the roommates to leave him alone. Instead they stick their noses where they don't belong. If I am going to play an emotionless robot of a human being I want to be able to play him that way and be left alone as the MC wishes.

zakisg

Jun 1, 2020
LOVE THIS GAME
I Completed this Update
Waiting for New Update
<3
BIG thanks to Developer Lyk4n:)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just dislike Yui the most. I like Rin the most since we know her personlity. The Red Head a freak but she cant be trusted. I think she would use the MC as a shield at the job ASAP. I want to know the gaming tester girl and the silver head more. I'm not interested in the nerd. So I guess I want to mess around with 4 out of the 7 coworkers.

Lost in Harmony

Jun 5, 2019
I just dislike Yui the most. I like Rin the most since we know her personlity. The Red Head a freak but she cant be trusted. I think she would use the MC as a shield at the job ASAP. I want to know the gaming tester girl and the silver head more. I'm not interested in the nerd. So I guess I want to mess around with 4 out of the 7 coworkers.
Yui is a typical tsundere girl that leaves a bad first impression most of the time so she's undoubtedly hated but personally I find these girls quite interesting and will always be curious to find out more about. It's good to have a challenge and earn rewards at the end.

Still waiting desperately for a new update!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yui is a typical tsundere girl that leaves a bad first impression most of the time so she's undoubtedly hated but personally I find these girls quite interesting and will always be curious to find out more about. It's good to have a challenge and earn rewards at the end.

Still waiting desperately for a new update!
I know she a Tsundere and I'm tired of them I've seen too many anime. Every choice I make I make sure to piss her off. I just hope she not pregnant I'll be mad as hell she rape you and you have to take care of it.

Reactions: EZ8lt

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Damn MC got pretty fuked up past. Gets adopted then thrown onto the street just after his so called parents gets a child lf their own, survives on the streets alone until rescued by some gangster looking person and trade away something that is still unknown. Gotta follow the game for story.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
how to get the first 2 points with alice? i tried to change my choices but nothing work
When you get to the first free roam part of chapter 1, where you need Rin to open up Yui's door, in the top right corner there should be a faint outline of your smartphone. Click on that and check your messages, and reply to Alice. You can also have the numbers for Zeke and Rin here as well :3

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes