Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have I ever said how much I like this game already :D The MC getting all the girls at this rate nice introduction to Eliane and Wendy and good progress with Rin and Yui but I can't help but think about Alice missing out I hope we see her again in the not so distant future?

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
really liked the update cant wait for the next one, im waiting some rin action since ep1 are you gonna add something with her in the next part or ep dev ?

I really like your MC btw
Have I ever said how much I like this game already :D The MC getting all the girls at this rate nice introduction to Eliane and Wendy and good progress with Rin and Yui but I can't help but think about Alice missing out I hope we see her again in the not so distant future?
Cheers! I'll sure add Rin action in the very near future, and Alice won't be just a long distance relationship.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
A pretty good start to the game, having read some of the earlier comments some disliked the MC and I can kind of see their point but it didn't bother me too much until the beach conversation with Yui, where are choice was to forgive her or stay quiet (which did the same as forgive for essentially raping him) and his response was that there was nothing to forgive which really pissed me off considering her insufferable personality even worse than the MC's dead inside look (which I found more funny than annoying) and then she gets pissed off again at him for saying she likes Peter, I get it he doesn't like confrontation but she's a real bitch and it seems we're going to be pushed towards her at every opportunity and I really hope that's not going to be the case and hope that she's avoidable.

Really like Rin though, Eliane seems a bit slutty but harmless and the other characters seem okay, I like the story and his past is a good reason for why he is the way he is and I'm guessing it some kind of revenge story with the company maybe? not too much has been revealed so far but seems interesting.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Lyk4n It was pretty good update. But you should consider adding fitting story telling. While we are looking dramatic scene in background we are listening same club music and its not fitting that atmospher. And another suggestion for phone. You should make it disappear in scenes. Phone should be only visible when we take our mouse here. Thats how normaly works. And maybe little bit longest updates could be pretty good. Welldone with new update and thanks.

Everyone screams LOL And that dancing animation got me aswell hahahaha

1592812616689.png

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Lyk4n It was pretty good update. But you should consider adding fitting story telling. While we are looking dramatic scene in background we are listening same club music and its not fitting that atmospher. And another suggestion for phone. You should make it disappear in scenes. Phone should be only visible when we take our mouse here. Thats how normaly works. And maybe little bit longest updates could be pretty good. Welldone with new update and thanks.

Everyone screams LOL And that dancing animation got me aswell hahahaha

View attachment 701875
Thanks for your feedback

Tomof1

Jan 25, 2018
While we are looking dramatic scene in background we are listening same club music and its not fitting that atmospher.
... People are actually listening to adult vn background music ? First thing I usually do when starting a new game is increasing text speed and muting bgm.

Anyway Lyk4n there are a few typos and other stuff in the game and since I was bored ( not very long though^^ ) I made a small list of them with a correction / suggestion to each. It's only for a part of the story, can continue it later if you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lyk4n

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
... People are actually listening to adult vn background music ? First thing I usually do when starting a new game is increasing text speed and muting bgm.

Anyway Lyk4n there are a few typos and other stuff in the game and since I was bored ( not very long though^^ ) I made a small list of them with a correction / suggestion to each. It's only for a part of the story, can continue it later if you want.

Mostly I'm listening spofity aswell (If you have suggestions give me link i appericiate) but to be honest even with best music you cant fit those scenes like DEV. Cuz he is the one who making scenes. He should know best music for this scenes. Well this is my thinking at least.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

Cheers, I'll have a check.

Tomof1

Jan 25, 2018
Mostly I'm listening spofity aswell (If you have suggestions give me link i appericiate) but to be honest even with best music you cant fit those scenes like DEV. Cuz he is the one who making scenes. He should know best music for this scenes. Well this is my thinking at least.
Tbh I don't like spotify. Probably because i have no premium acc for it and that results in hearing commercials while playing on my playstation. Got fed up with it after a short time^^.
I understand what you mean about the bgm though... but I guess it's a high cost for little return thingy thus most usually don't bother with it. To be fair even in many AAA+ titles I eventually end up muting the bgm after some time.
As for suggestions uff... very difficult...what I hear depends on my mood, not on what I do at that moment and I hear usually many different genres...from EDM to all kinds of metal and rock, sometimes even that uuhhh.. don't even know the genre... stuff like two steps from hell

Btw sry for being off topic :3 ... I'll try to behave

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Tbh I don't like spotify. Probably because i have no premium acc for it and that results in hearing commercials while playing on my playstation. Got fed up with it after a short time^^.
I understand what you mean about the bgm though... but I guess it's a high cost for little return thingy thus most usually don't bother with it. To be fair even in many AAA+ titles I eventually end up muting the bgm after some time.
As for suggestions uff... very difficult...what I hear depends on my mood, not on what I do at that moment and I hear usually many different genres...from EDM to all kinds of metal and rock, sometimes even that uuhhh.. don't even know the genre... stuff like two steps from hell

Btw sry for being off topic :3 ... I'll try to behave
Addeding BGM for games like this dont cost money. You can always use Non Copright Free sounds. It would be more hard to find what you want but you can add lots of background music like that.

Tomof1

Jan 25, 2018
Lyk4n

Should be the rest.
Btw I am not nitpicking or anything just wanted to point it out. :3

Addeding BGM for games like this dont cost money. You can always use Non Copright Free sounds. It would be more hard to find what you want but you can add lots of background music like that.
Investment of time and/or money yes...well maybe I just think to much from my own perspective without considering other views enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Lost in Harmony

Jun 5, 2019
I was so glad to see the latest update until I realized it was a bug-fix patch...

Anyway, this game is simply amazing. It's probably the best from what i've tried. The plot is awesome and so are the girls, both in design and personality.

Really look forward to further updates!

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
One of the most unique MC's I've ever seen. But it'd be nice to know what his "real desire" is soon since that's kind of the premise of the whole game.

Reactions: Warhawk1
4.10 star(s) 122 Votes