Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Wait a sec, I think it's because of a bug in ending screen. I'm uploading the fixed version.

By the way, did you change the page of ending screen before clicking on continue button?
I just turned on the game again and the continue button appeared, my bad.

Reactions: Lyk4n

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoying the game.. I've read some of the feedback and have a couple comments myself :) On the way the MC is portrayed I don't have a problem.. who knows where his development might go.. Might be the way he is.. might be some training he has gone thru.. might be he has an ulterior motive for being with the company and doesn't want to get close to people.. might be a lot of things. If I have an issue I'd say it was the phone. Would like to have it available at all times.. most of the time it's not but I enjoy having it there to check my stats vs different charactors whenever I would like.. or even to check out pictures etc.

With that being said I will be waiting for more updates! Two thumbs up.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I have to say many MC's have a annoying personality, but this one has none. And in my book it is better because he can be anyone you want him to be, not a cocky rich kid, not a goofy nerd with a huge dick, or a vengeance driven asshole. I prefer this. Thanks for the game, I will keep watching this.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like the MC's behavior. He is serious, he still complains, he doesn't smile. I have played so far only until I move into a new apartment and say hello to my flatmates, maybe he will change, but for now MC is pushing me away from this game.
Good luck with the game, it's probably not for me.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
My ONLY complaint so far is that the animations aren't looped infinitely. It's kind of annoying to want to watch it in a loop but I have to scroll rollback to do it. Other than that one mechanic, I love the game so far.

edit: Seems I spoke too soon. My complaint only seems to be valid for the scenes in Chapter 1. Chapter 2 already seems to have loop animations

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019
realy nice game
hope to see more soon

i also like peacful life

but you work on both of them togther?

this one looks much better
plz focus on this one more

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
News from the Dev on Patreon~

MyRealdesire.png

Hi, everyone!

How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are safe, and healthy!
Right now, I'm wrapping up the part 2 of My Real Desire Chapter 1 Episode 2. I'm planning to finish it tonight. Then, waiting for a proofreader to proofread.
So, I can say that the next update will be released for:
Rank - Platinum and Gold on tomorrow, or no more than two days.
Rank - Silver will get it three days after
Public version will be released for a week later.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
This sucks, game started fine then sandbox find clues BS with no help or context, i hate that. Good luck with this project but I am out.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I've noticed that recently a lot of new(er) VNs have MCs who's personality might have been intended to come across as stoic or something like that but instead could easily be mistaken as being somewhere on the autism spectrum*. Anyone else notice a bit of a trend lately? It could also just be because of what I've been choosing to play recently of course.

*or have clinically diagnosed psychopathy, that could fit as well lol

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
You do realize that there is a hint system on mobile phone, right?
Honestly a hint wouldnt have been needed for that if there was context prior to the free roam like 'Hey I should ask Rin' instead of 'I need to find clues', I am probably not the only person that wasted time going from place to place in the house looking for clues only to find an unlock and a lot of frustration. I dont mind free roam/sandbox if there is a point to it, in all honesty that was not needed there since it literally could have just been a choice of finding Rin or Zeke, but like i said if there was contest prior to it then it wouldnt have been that bad.

I like the art and premise of the project up to that point, that just annoyed the hell out of me.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
You do realize that there is a hint system on mobile phone, right?
Gave it another go and pushed through the free roam. The phone is not always available which i find weird, usually if you have that mechanic you would have it always available other then in animations so makes it almost a waste to have it if its not active at all times. I only remember seeing it 2 maybe 3 times while playing to the end of the current content and i never did reply to the first chicks text cause i forgot there was a phone or when i remembered it wasnt available, its a phone not a pokemon....

Other then that i like it, my advice is remove the free roam and replace with options and activate phone at all time unless its an animation. Good work so far!

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Gave it another go and pushed through the free roam. The phone is not always available which i find weird, usually if you have that mechanic you would have it always available other then in animations so makes it almost a waste to have it if its not active at all times. I only remember seeing it 2 maybe 3 times while playing to the end of the current content and i never did reply to the first chicks text cause i forgot there was a phone or when i remembered it wasnt available, its a phone not a pokemon....

Other then that i like it, my advice is remove the free roam and replace with options and activate phone at all time unless its an animation. Good work so far!
That's what I'm aware of. I already made the phone available all the time during the scenes in the upcoming update. Too bad, I couldn't make it available since the beginning because there are variables involved. Trying to figure how to do it.

Reactions: Reese286

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry if this has already been raised but having just found this game I'm not reading the previous pages of posts - Is it just me or does anyone else notice the bulge in the crotch of the "girl" in the 3rd pic? Should there be another tag - futa?? Not accusing - just asking.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes