EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
However much I liked the first release, and I really did, this update was underwhelmingly short. It took like 10-15 minutes to get through it with a normal reading pace, and without clicking through any of the convos.

Btw I don't get the fuss about the MCs personality, it's rather refreshing to have a not giving a fuck guy, than some overly emotional idiot.

Reactions: Mitsu80

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
PC, I right clicked on the TBC screen because it wouldn't progress farther and it brought up the Chapter 1 Points screen
Weird...I just tried right clicking it, and then save screen appeared as usual.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
However much I liked the first release, and I really did, this update was underwhelmingly short. It took like 10-15 minutes to get through it with a normal reading pace, and without clicking through any of the convos.

Btw I don't get the fuss about the MCs personality, it's rather refreshing to have a not giving a fuck guy, than some overly emotional idiot.
exactly! I love how grounded he is, no panic in situations when the "normal" MC panics, it's a welcome personality imo, sure he needs to develop and show some emotions towards the different LIs and side characters, but he can take his time and stay grounded and cool as he is now!

Reactions: EZ8lt

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Firstly nice update theres way more story or content than I initially thought from an episode 2 part 1 so that is great! Sentence construction and grammar in some sentences or scenes sound weird when read out loud. Secondly to all the criticism about the MC being emotionless I too believe that the story will explain why the MC is so emotionless otherwise we will have an emo MC which some will like or tolerate if he is not too bitchy(which to me he isnt yet) or some will hate and I also agree that yui being bitchy makes the game more varied instead of having the cliche standard female love interests. Thirdly THIS GAME HAS ANIMATIONS WOW another new positive! Lastly, is the netflix show they were watching "into the night"?
Yep, it's into the night.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Yes, that is called pseudoscience.That was a discussion that started in the 19th century and ended in the 60s.Can't identify an ethnicity by the bones
Dude... I know that you trying be antiracist and that is prizeworthy, but you can't really deny something which is visible in the bare eye. Asians faces look different than caucasian, therefore they have different bone structure, period. That is true that you can't find skin color based on bones alone, which doesn't mean that you can't predict someones ethnicty. You can and scientists do that non-fuckin-stop. Just check google.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for saving me from downloading this. Love surprise sandbox games. Evidently it's very difficult to put the proper tags.:KEK:
Currently it is just one short section - but I think is has no purpose, because all you do is navigate to the confusing house and talk to Rin. Could easily changed to a Text link choice à la:

> Talk with Zeke <
> Talk with Rin <

Because the only thing you can do beside that is finding some unlocks for renders.

So I hope the dev will keep these "free roam" passages rare (like Being a DIK does it maybe) - and improve the navigation to make it easier to see what arrow leads where.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Do I have to do a new game to continue with the game? I can't continue with my old save file.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Do I have to do a new game to continue with the game? I can't continue with my old save file.
Wait a sec, I think it's because of a bug in ending screen. I'm uploading the fixed version.

By the way, did you change the page of ending screen before clicking on continue button?

Reactions: Zontany

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I never had any issues with carrying on from my previous save just pressed continue and it worked fine strange that others had issues.

Enjoyed this short update looks like Rin is becoming more interested in the MC which is a good start feel bad for Zeke though he's not a bad guy but looks like he is going to lose out on her. Can't wait for part 2.

Reactions: Lyk4n

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
PC, I right clicked on the TBC screen because it wouldn't progress farther and it brought up the Chapter 1 Points screen
I encountered the same issue. It made me restart the second chapter 3 times... So I guess I can say that I liked the game so far that I was willing to start chapter 2 3 times.

Though I do hate how confusing the "free roam" is. Would rather have an overhead view that allows me to click into a room to see what is going on.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
i liked this game a lot ill add it to my top 5 fav games on this site.i love how the mc is always so meh and the graphics were just brilliant.id say its a solid 9/10.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
anybody knows all special scenes location?
Someone already told the location on page 2. You can check it out.

I never had any issues with carrying on from my previous save just pressed continue and it worked fine strange that others had issues.

Enjoyed this short update looks like Rin is becoming more interested in the MC which is a good start feel bad for Zeke though he's not a bad guy but looks like he is going to lose out on her. Can't wait for part 2.
Relax. Zeke and Rin are just friends. There will be a girl for him soon.

I encountered the same issue. It made me restart the second chapter 3 times... So I guess I can say that I liked the game so far that I was willing to start chapter 2 3 times.

Though I do hate how confusing the "free roam" is. Would rather have an overhead view that allows me to click into a room to see what is going on.
The newest version from the download links which I just recently updated should fix that problem.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Quite like the start of this :) Refreshing to have a dead-eyed protagonist. Hopefully, it will lead to some funny situations!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Bunch of spelling errors.
Example:
Sally "slipping herself" it is "trips herself" or "trips over herself" or "trips over her own feet". This happens on both paths

Starting up game, to hover over the "yes" requires being very precise, maybe just make it a box. (same with exit the game)

If you are on page 2 of stats, clicking continue does nothing.

You can also not click the back arrow

The options in the right click menu across the bottom can push "Return" outside the border of the game.

The word "Automatic Saves" is on top of the bottom left save

The removal of being able to look at the special scenes/images that were picked up in the sandbox mode. Seems like making them/hiding them and then not having the player able to look at them outside of that small area is weird.

End of content doesn't return to main menu

Reactions: Kaisenjin and Lyk4n
4.10 star(s) 122 Votes