Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah update not good there really wasn't anything or anything that couldn't of went at end of chapter 3 ep2 I'm defiantly re-thinking keeping up with this
OK good to know... so nice try to milk payers`? or so What did you think?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.3 P2] [Lyk4n]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 993 MB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
OK good to know... so nice try to milk payers`? or so What did you think?
I wouldn't say it was to milk payers, think it was organization of updates, to me it could have been placed at end of update prior leaving the following update more complete. I'm not a hater and enjoyed the game

Reactions: Bse

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
Sweet Christmas, I'm only 30 or so minutes into this game, and I already hate the f**cking MC. This asshat has the stance, mannerisms and personality of a corpse. Hell, a corpse might be more charming, depending upon whom you ask... somebody -- anybody -- tell me this game gets better.

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Sweet Christmas, I'm only 30 or so minutes into this game, and I already hate the f**cking MC. This asshat has the stance, mannerisms and personality of a corpse. Hell, a corpse might be more charming, depending upon whom you ask... somebody -- anybody -- tell me this game gets better.
LMFAO well it gets a tad bit better and I mean tad by the end he also will never smile agreed personality of corpse

Reactions: Digital Pimp

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In reality, there are such people, they are called people with a difficult fate or a difficult past... you, while playing the game, should have understood this from the plot of what Mc went through, he lived his life so that he didn’t care about everything until he met new friends and they will help him open up a little... little by little he begins to open up slowly)))

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
In reality, there are such people, they are called people with a difficult fate or a difficult past... you, while playing the game, should have understood this from the plot of what Mc went through, he lived his life so that he didn’t care about everything until he met new friends and they will help him open up a little... little by little he begins to open up slowly)))
Friends is a weird way to say "harem and girl in harem who raped him while drunk" but hey I haven't played since right before the "sexually assaulted/harassed into nymphomania" so maybe things have changed :HideThePain:

Tbh if you step back for a second it's not a story about friendship and opening up. It's a story about someone who had a "sad" life only "being happy" once he starts banging everything with a pulse and becomes the clear center of the world :HideThePain:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire with Shaddy's multi-mod to Chapter 3 Episode 3 Part 2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Bradd D and Thy4nd

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I wouldn't say it was to milk payers, think it was organization of updates, to me it could have been placed at end of update prior leaving the following update more complete. I'm not a hater and enjoyed the game
It is not about Hate or like it is about the complet part. Sex 2 songs repeat and Boring as hell background sound (sorry vomit)... Acticon kilck and cum after some findout where animation end after you choose to make some more.. And story sorry but can Dev stop watching stupid JAnimation trash with no sends? You see it right her. But hewr this i what i see not what you see... And fap here nope not my nitpick and forget it...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
It is not about Hate or like it is about the complet part. Sex 2 songs repeat and Boring as hell background sound (sorry vomit)... Acticon kilck and cum after some findout where animation end after you choose to make some more.. And story sorry but can Dev stop watching stupid JAnimation trash with no sends? You see it right her. But hewr this i what i see not what you see... And fap here nope not my nitpick and forget it...
I agree with you, haven't even played newest update was just trying to make point that didn't think it was milking and more about game itself just didn't want to sound like hater that's all

Reactions: Bse

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Will he have the chance to bang Mika too if he take a peek ? Maybe Zeke will discover that he have a cuckold fetish and will ask Isac to fulfill his fantasy

View attachment 3150523
> Recommended.

that is not very helpful. it should hint at the fetish hidden inside. like
[nude girl], [netorare], [lesbian] etc or whatever is suitable depending on what is hidden behind the door.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes