DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
:unsure: I started mine on to be continue screen it starts with MC & Zeke at night club to meet his friends I also had mod in. I always download full game and not update as most of time mod isn't out when update released and put new mod in after it's out and go back and check if missed anything. If you did update only maybe mod is stopping it from advancing
I'll try to delete the mod files then, see if that helps. Thanks.

vycela

Dec 1, 2020
anyone has the save file from last update end? I changed device and forgot to back up the AVNs save file

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am sure this game's fans find something to like, but for me I've gotten burned out on the MC's endless robotic and emotionless attitude, 3 years running. It was mildly enjoyable at first, just for the variety of LIs, but if anything, the MC seems more robotic than emotionless than ever, and the less said about the dialog the better.

I bet if the entire building where he worked exploded, with every LI inside, while he watched, he would simply say, "Hmm. I wonder where I am going to live now. Better find a new place."

What fun.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Should i even play this new update?

I mean i never really liked the game that much because of that boring mc but im interested in the plot but with what you are saying i may not even play it
Yeah update not good there really wasn't anything or anything that couldn't of went at end of chapter 3 ep2 I'm defiantly re-thinking keeping up with this

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
I lost my save and it's lazy to have to keep clicking until I left off, in this version the options on the bottom bar like skipping don't appear, and knowing that there is a paid version with more complete content made me a little discouraged from playing, But I really liked the game's story, I see comments about the MC being cold, but over time he softens his heart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ActuallyArma

Sep 7, 2020
I lost my save and it's lazy to have to keep clicking until I left off, in this version the options on the bottom bar like skipping don't appear, and knowing that there is a paid version with more complete content made me a little discouraged from playing
Since you said clicking I'm assuming you're playing on PC? If so just press Tab. It'll skip all the text you've already seen, or you can just go into the options menu and select whatever skipping option you'd like and just skip to wherever you left off.

Also, as far as I'm aware, the version out now is the latest version that's available for anyone besides the dev. You're really not missing out on anything.

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
Since you said clicking I'm assuming you're playing on PC? If so just press Tab. It'll skip all the text you've already seen, or you can just go into the options menu and select whatever skipping option you'd like and just skip to wherever you left off.

Also, as far as I'm aware, the version out now is the latest version that's available for anyone besides the dev. You're really not missing out on anything.
As I said, I lost the save, there is no way to skip

• Angry
Reactions: ActuallyArma

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Do what I do. Just press and hold the SKIP button to skip to the next dialogue option when the option pops up. This can skip large segments of the game at once.

Only bad thing with this is the game tends to hang and freeze if the next option would be when the game forces you to answer the silly phone message.

Reactions: Ferrugem

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hello, I just started playing this game now ,I just met the office workers, btw I heard some sus things that there is some ntr content,I mean one of the Li is raped in the past Is it true? Someone tell me please

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Hello, I just started playing this game now ,I just met the office workers, btw I heard some sus things that there is some ntr content,I mean one of the Li is raped in the past Is it true? Someone tell me please
The NTR weasled it's way into the game, then got unweasled. Not here anymore. Can't say I miss it.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire Chapter 3 Episode 3 Part 1 with Shaddy's multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
since u mention this game have a chara development, does mc gonna have dominant persona ? not like just run a long with the flow when interacting with girls n by order from victor,
when i can see blackmail and rape stuff?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes