Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I didnt get any Krystal and Rin 3some scene with MC after they relocate to new house.
Should be before they relocate. If you didn't get it that means you missed the ch3ep2rininterrupt variable which means you're missing either the ch2ep1rinsex variable or the chapter 3 episode 2 Krystal sex scene.

Keefemo

Jan 26, 2021
Hello, I am playing on an Android device and while I can get the threesome scene, the animations are not playing. Animations from previous chapters/versions seem to work fine. Does anyone else have this issue or possibly a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Regis leywin

Oct 10, 2022
Hey folks, can anyone help me out.. I'm stuck at CH2, Ep-1.. and can't advance further cuz there's no continue button.. am I miss something..? Do I have to turn down the advances to progress the story..? Cuz as far as i remember, I'm creating a harem by having s3x with everyone without a second thought..

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hey folks, can anyone help me out.. I'm stuck at CH2, Ep-1.. and can't advance further cuz there's no continue button.. am I miss something..? Do I have to turn down the advances to progress the story..? Cuz as far as i remember, I'm creating a harem by having s3x with everyone without a second thought..
You definitely don't have to turn anyone down. It's been a long time since I played this, and I don't have it downloaded at the moment, but did you try clicking the white > arrow at the upper right?

Reactions: Regis leywin

Regis leywin

Oct 10, 2022
You definitely don't have to turn anyone down. It's been a long time since I played this, and I don't have it downloaded at the moment, but did you try clicking the white > arrow at the upper right?
Omg thankyou soo much mate !! :D.. i feel soo stoopid now nvm.. but, i tried that before and it didn't showed me that back then or maybe it did but, i didn't notice it either way thankyouu..

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
My Real Desire [Ch.3Ep.3 Part1] - Public Release

Download link

WIN/LINUX:
1. 2.

MAC: 1. 2.

ANDROID: 1. 2.

Patch - PC only (Ch.3Ep.2Full is required.)
1. 2.

Changelog:
- 200 New scenes.
- 18 New animated scenes.
- 1468 New lines of code and dialogue.
- Main story events.
- New Faye's event.
- New gallery added.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyRealDesire-CH3EP3P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Don't you want to know how we keep starting fires?
It's my desire, it's my desire, it's my desire.
Danger! Danger! High voltage
When we touch, when we kiss, when we touch! :giggle:

Love the game.
Thanks. Lyk4n

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Getting this error at Yui choice in latest update.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in <module>
NameError: name 'yui_ch3ep3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpyc", line 1137, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in <module>
NameError: name 'yui_ch3ep3' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Real Desire Ch.3Ep.3Part1
Thu Oct 12 17:48:43 2023

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes