Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Getting this error at Yui choice in latest update.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in <module>
NameError: name 'yui_ch3ep3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpyc", line 1137, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Real Desire Ch.3Ep.3Part1
Thu Oct 12 17:48:43 2023
It's just a typo. Before that error pops type into the console yui_ch3ep3=0 and after type in yui_ch3_ep3=1.
It doesn't impact Yui's actual relation points, that's a different variable, but it will impact the amount of points it says you got at the end of the episode if you don't do the second fix. So if you don't mind the game wrongly telling you you missed a point when the episode is done you can just ignore.

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
Getting this error at Yui choice in latest update.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpyc", line 1137, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Real Desire Ch.3Ep.3Part1
Thu Oct 12 17:48:43 2023
Me too.
If "Join her" is selected, an error only selecting another option can allow the game to continue.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is this a manageable sandbox, or a freakin' sandbox where you're lost and frustrated to the point of breaking your keyboard into little tiny pieces and having to buy a new one every week?

Reactions: MAD6999

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Is this a manageable sandbox, or a freakin' sandbox where you're lost and frustrated to the point of breaking your keyboard into little tiny pieces and having to buy a new one every week?
It's not to bad when I run into those I cross my legs put my hands in front of me and go hum,hum,hum saves on keyboards Lol

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
There's only a few spots where it is placed in sandbox. The first one is an annoying piece of worthless crap navigation that's easy to get lost in, just find Rin and advance the story and ignore everything else. On subsequent sandbox/freeroam options, just click the last image on the far right of the screen and make your way over left to find the advancement and to skip everything else.

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
There's only a few spots where it is placed in sandbox. The first one is an annoying piece of worthless crap navigation that's easy to get lost in, just find Rin and advance the story and ignore everything else. On subsequent sandbox/freeroam options, just click the last image on the far right of the screen and make your way over left to find the advancement and to skip everything else.
The primary purpose of those sandboxes seems to be finding little hidden image or collectable things.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is there anyone else whose update is not quite working? My previous session ended when Zeke was taking you somewehre in his car, I loaded a bi before that, but it ends in the same place.
I did install the mod for my previous session btw.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Is there anyone else whose update is not quite working? My previous session ended when Zeke was taking you somewehre in his car, I loaded a bi before that, but it ends in the same place.
I did install the mod for my previous session btw.
:unsure: I started mine on to be continue screen it starts with MC & Zeke at night club to meet his friends I also had mod in. I always download full game and not update as most of time mod isn't out when update released and put new mod in after it's out and go back and check if missed anything. If you did update only maybe mod is stopping it from advancing

Reactions: DrFree

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
"I Should go take a shower now."
"Okay i finished taking shower."
"Lets go back to my room."
"Okay im in my room now."
"Alright, im gonna play the new update now."
"Okay i played the new update."
"Lets comment on what im thinking about the game now."
"Alright i typed my comment."
"Okay im gonna post my comment now."
"I feel like im losing my mind now."
"Okay, i successfully lost my mind."

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, to be honest, this update was really really bad. Am I the only one who thinks it wasn't written by the original dev? The conversations between the characters are simply meaningless. The plot has made absolutely no progress. If this episode were to be removed completely in the next update, it would have no effect whatsoever. What happened here?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
"I Should go take a shower now."
"Okay i finished taking shower."
"Lets go back to my room."
"Okay im in my room now."
"Alright, im gonna play the new update now."
"Okay i played the new update."
"Lets comment on what im thinking about the game now."
"Alright i typed my comment."
"Okay im gonna post my comment now."
"I feel like im losing my mind now."
"Okay, i successfully lost my mind."
Hahahaha. Exactly. This is the exact problem with the dialog in this game. It is extremely basic, flat, and uninteresting. Pointless comments that have nothing to do with the story or plot, or tie into any characters thinking, and bland half repeated responses by the MC. Almost all of it is like this. This is tied with the TP The Class Next Door (avoid), as the worst most inane pointless dialog of any game here. It was never great, but over the years it has gotten so, so, much worse. Like the dev doesn't even try anymore.

Oct 13, 2023
Well, to be honest, this update was really really bad.
It was never great, but over the years it has gotten so, so, much worse. Like the dev doesn't even try anymore.

Should i even play this new update?

I mean i never really liked the game that much because of that boring mc but im interested in the plot but with what you are saying i may not even play it

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Anyone with latest update starting save please?

My game ends on Mc and Zeke talking about dinner before MC leaves the house

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Should i even play this new update?

I mean i never really liked the game that much because of that boring mc but im interested in the plot but with what you are saying i may not even play it
Honestly, I was lukewarm about this game because of the cold-fish robotic MC, but played along just to see what happened with Eiria and a few other characters. Yes, the reason the MC is so lifeless is explained in the story, but I suspect the real reason the dev wrote him like this, is because he doesn't know how to write any emotion, or write characters with any inner self.

Once the MC didn't care that Eiria was getting kidnapped and shoved into a bus, I stopped caring myself and haven't bothered playing the later updates. From reading here, doesn't look like I missed much. If the dev can improve the dialog and the MC develops a live personality, I'll probably try it again. But there are 50 games here with better dialog, story, and more likable characters.

I check back here every few months to see if anything has improved, but from the comments, it looks like its getting even worse. I'd say pass for now, unless someone who has played the later few updates comes back saying that the story, dialog, and MC's personality have significantly improved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
just me or somehow the dialog got much stiffer?

also alot of wrong character name used, nothing wrong with copy/pasting but at lead update the nametags...

krystal "You look very sexy now, [krystal]." should be [rin]

and "missing" images (with them moving out one minute krystal is sitting on the couch then shes not then shes back etc)

Reactions: qaywsx
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes