Jul 28, 2023
But, when Victor ask his name then victor said forget it from now your name is Isac or whatever you choose.
That's means victor didn't know MC real name and that name gave by Victor I always choose default name that's why I wrote isac.
And victor didn't even know MC lives in a orphanage he's in some kind of slum area.
Fuck my English I think I know why don't you understand my question.
No I got the question I just don't remember the scene with Victor you're talking about which is why I asked if there some scene like that in an earlier reply if there is then I guess you're right that he was named differently as a child. It does seem weird that the MC doesn't remember his name though. He clearly remembers being adopted and abandoned so he should know what they called him back then.

Jun 11, 2023
No I got the question I just don't remember the scene with Victor you're talking about which is why I asked if there some scene like that in an earlier reply if there is then I guess you're right that he was named differently as a child. It does seem weird that the MC doesn't remember his name though. He clearly remembers being adopted and abandoned so he should know what they called him back then.
Yes bro you totally understand that's why I am confused I want to confirm it's only me or others will also noticed.
By the way he's op mc don't you think.
And what do you think about fighting scenes.
Which fighting you like the most?

Jun 11, 2023
so chap 3 final and the game is completed?
No bro,ch 3 ep 3 complete not the game well I think in april 2024 it might be complete but not entirely 'cause in this game there have 2 route.
1st route MC against the villain
And 2nd route MC take villain side
I think 1st route might be complete in april
Or 2nd route I think it might get complete in 2025.

Dec 7, 2018

No bro,ch 3 ep 3 complete not the game well I think in april 2024 it might be complete but not entirely 'cause in this game there have 2 route.

That's useful knowledge, thanks for that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.3 Final] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,38 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,35 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 29, 2023
Thanks for this information
Nice explanation By the way.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Is the latest update worth downloading?

I skipped out on the past 2-3 and found it was all largely pointless when I did play it again.

Who is the focus of this update?

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
Sorry if its been addressed before but I'm in the early game and when I reply Alice's first message or any open any message and click back button, this error appears. I can't progress the story because I need to reply to Alice in order to do that

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyRealDesire-CH3EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes