Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
But man, the dialogues are quite bad (and it's 90% of the text and 50% of the game). It feels like they are written by a kid. Clearly the dev/author is inexperienced in writing. They don't feel natural at all, too much explaining in the dialogues (it's ok when it's the MC thinking though), nobody speaks like that.
I wouldn't attribute the issue to "inexperience". It's far more likely (as Ly4kn has already noted) that English is not their native language, and this challenge is frequently compounded by an author's cultural differences with a multi-national audience. It's a common issue with translation that often requires a competent human editor to resolve in the pursuit of "natural" dialogue.

As an example, many Asian and Hispanic cultures place a strong emphasis on formality and courtesy for initial introductions, during routine interactions in the workplace, or between social "equals" until a close friendship bond has been established - but in the US, that level of formality (or bonding) is far more situational, and there is a casual familiarity between strangers that can also feel unnatural to anyone not accustomed to it.

Reactions: User1230
Apr 26, 2020
First time trying out this game and just finished from start to the end of the content.
Props to the devs for reals. I've been hooked on the story and the characters are all great, personality wise.
Rin is pretty hot and so is yui, But after seeing the new milf and her daughter at the end *hooo* *sweats* xD
Can't wait for future updates lol.

Reactions: Jsd16
Mar 7, 2021
well if that happen atleast good half of lyk4n supporters/fans will be disappointed(i guess) but ohh boy im with you with this one. cheers
not that much bro, more and more wincest game these day that mean many of us love it more than before , that how they make it much, specially the (maybe) sister is so damn hot. ..but i think Rin and kristal is my fav waifu ha ha

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
not that much bro, more and more wincest game these day that mean many of us love it more than before , that how they make it much, specially the (maybe) sister is so damn hot. ..but i think Rin and kristal is my fav waifu ha ha
Your right i think my calculation was kinda off, sorry bout that but there will be some for sure... Krystal and yui for me mate (atleast for now)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and damn.....it was great and things are getting so interesting with how the events are beginning to unfold.

Really enjoying the ride with this one.

Reactions: Lyk4n and Jsd16

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another good solid update, the one thing I got from this one is to never mess around with Elaine :LOL: That ending though be interesting to see where this goes next.

Reactions: Lyk4n and Jsd16

chujkus

Mar 23, 2019
I love that update but I have two minor problems with it.
1. Too much focus on one girl (Wendy).
2. Ending would be much better IMO if the secretary would say I've found him. instead of I've found your son.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It could be any of the guys, could be the cop, could be one of the others.
2. Ending would be much better IMO if the secretary would say I've found him. instead of I've found your son.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
That's how Lyk4n roll his/her game, every update there's always a certain girl "angel" focus on.

sl33p

Sep 22, 2017
Idk how to feel about this game. It is great and I like the story telling and art style but it seems eerily similar to Life Changing Choices. Idk what gane came out first but I played LCC before this one.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Idk how to feel about this game. It is great and I like the storytelling and art style but it seems eerily similar to Life Changing Choices. Idk what game came out first but I played LCC before this one.
Just check the dates when the threads were opened for MRD that was Apr 28, 2020, and for LCC that was Oct 6, 2020, so MRD was out first, also you only need to check the first few pages of comments in the LCC thread to see that the game was compared to MRD and even called a clone at first.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I have a chapter 1 and a chapter 2 downloaded, are they separate games, or can I just delete chapter 1 and play everything from the current version? Thanks in advance! :D

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I have a chapter 1 and a chapter 2 downloaded, are they separate games, or can I just delete chapter 1 and play everything from the current version? Thanks in advance! :D
The last version has all the chapters in it

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
he doesn't come across that way, he is that way; it's a plot point. makes him kinda unique amongst MCs of these games, they usually aren't explored much at all beyond "he's an alright dude"

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes