hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Ok... what the hell was that?

Yui's Mom: Italian descent, if I had to guess. Named Sofia
Yui's Dad: Asian of some kind, named Fred.

How in the ever loving fuck is she named Yui?
Well i can see where you coming from mate, cuz im from a country where the name of the child should atleast be close to there guardians name its either combination of the parents/grand parents or the opposite version of the parents name (example father's name is mario you can expect the Name of her daugther will be marie/mary or maria if son Mario Jr. (junior) the the father's name will be mario senioratleat here in my country

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Lyk4n
Bug in episode ending

if ch2ep1_followwendy == 1:
textbutton "[luke] threatened [wendy] to go meet him alone. I decided to go with her and [elaine]." text_outlines [ (3,"#000000",0,0) ] text_color "#FFFFFF" text_size 25 style "chat_left"
textbutton "[luke] threatened [wendy] to go meet him alone. I decided to let them go alone.." text_outlines [ (3,"#000000",0,0) ] text_color "#FFFFFF" text_size 25 style "chat_left"

For Elaine , both are showing the same. And both are written at end screen or none if u didnt follow

Reactions: Lyk4n

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I went into this looking forward to spending time with Yui and got a glimpse of a wonderful Paradise named Sofia :oops:. We're only at the beginning and it's already a great update. I think it Might've been a mistake to make Sofia this hot. She took all the spotlight from Yui for me. Then again I'm a pervert so i don't count.

Yui apparently wasn't having my inner dirty thoughts as she dragged me to bed(not that i was going to not go). It didn't even stop there either :love:. After that amazing first section enters Krytal Waifu. She's such a cutie! I enjoyed spending time with her. Things might go left soon now that they both saw and know. The MC is a smooth operator though so I'm not even worried. A good Threesome might blow things over and get them on the right path.

I had a great time this update. Some might say it was short but i enjoyed it. Meeting Yui's parents actually blew my expectations. I had envisioned it going entirely different but her parents were actually very nice, especially Sofia. A very nice wai... I mean woman she was!!! I'm looking forward to the next update.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Hey Lyk4n, great game, i've been subbed to you since the end of chapter one but i have a question.

Is this gonna be a harem game? Or do you have to choose someone eventually?
I know the Harem tag is on the thread due to the rules for games here, but the DEV also put it in the Genre spoiler before anybody had had sex, so I'm pretty sure s/he's gonna says yes.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Thx for the nice Yui update(finaly)but the drive back was a bit rushed. I asume there was a Krystal event after (again) Pls try more other girls. For some people who arent on Krystal path.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thx for the nice Yui update(finaly)but the drive back was a bit rushed. I asume there was a Krystal event after (again) Pls try more other girls. For some people who arent on Krystal path.
ಠ_ಠ NO!

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Krystal event is part of progressing the harem path most likely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I enjoyed this update a lot.
Both Yui and Krystal events were pretty satisfying (though I did prefer Yui's arc slightly over Krystal's in this case).

Krystal event is part of progressing the harem path most likely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, at least Rin and Krystal are in amicable terms. If it was Mila who saw either of them with MC, well, she'd be pretty much shooting lasers out of her eyes, Homelander style :LOL::ROFLMAO:

46da915d-1367-4822-a9aa-2f67924ca345-homelander-eyes.jpg

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Great update, love all the girls it's so hard to pick a favorite..... I do want to know... can't anyone lock the god damned door :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Honestly I was kinda disappointed with this update, but only due to one thing. I really wanted to have sex with Sofia, Yui's mother more than Yui herself. Hopefully that might be an option in the future. If it is I will definitely take her and make her part of the harem. Who knows maybe even a threesome with her and Yui in the future.

Everything else was fine though especially Krystal.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm really getting an Oliver Twist vibe from this game, let's hope the girls love trump the clutches of Fagan (evil boss) & the Artful Dodger (evil gf)...

MC: "Please sir I want some more..."
Mr. Bumble: "More Pussy?"

4.10 star(s) 124 Votes