yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Is there any sound in the game ? Recently started it and noticed in phone there was a bgm with the current playing title name, but I havent heard a single sound of any sort in the game yet.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Is there any sound in the game ? Recently started it and noticed in phone there was a bgm with the current playing title name, but I havent heard a single sound of any sort in the game yet.
The game has 95% of the time bgm playing in the background

Aug 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, I'm a little through episode 4, and I'm wondering, if I turn down a relationship with a girl, does it also end their storyline? At the moment I'm not super interested in cheating on Rin (even with the reassurances of the harem tag) so I don't want to boink Krystal (when it eventually happens), but I still want to help her and play her storyline out through.

Some games, like Once in a Lifetime, if you aren't on their romance path, they basically don't exist, so I'm wondering if that's the case here as well.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Out of curiosity, I'm a little through episode 4, and I'm wondering, if I turn down a relationship with a girl, does it also end their storyline? At the moment I'm not super interested in cheating on Rin (even with the reassurances of the harem tag) so I don't want to boink Krystal (when it eventually happens), but I still want to help her and play her storyline out through.

Some games, like Once in a Lifetime, if you aren't on their romance path, they basically don't exist, so I'm wondering if that's the case here as well.
It seems to be the same. You have a choices menu at some point where one of them notices you it ends the route with that character, then you will rarely see that character. Since Krystal is your roomate, you will probably still see her but not interact much

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
It seems to be the same. You have a choice at some point where one of them notices you it ends the route with that character, then you will rarely see that character. Since Rin is you roomate, you will probably still see her but not interact much
Thanks for the heads up. That's the biggest problem with harem games IMO, there's always so many great characers and storylines, but there's also no such thing as friendship, it's dick or nuthin'!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. That's the biggest problem with harem games IMO, there's always so many great characers and storylines, but there's also no such thing as friendship, it's dick or nuthin'!
Yeah but harem games also tend to have a large amount of LI's.
Most of the times u can be lucky if there is a decent story and characters with some deepth.
If the dev would make frienship routes for every of these LI's on top of it, it would a add a large amount of work, probably also not the most requested feature, if i had to guess.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really a great update to a great vn. Thanks and best of luck with this. Can not wait to play more... :)

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
im currently at the event where the mc is helping alice cuz she's moving, and im expecting that alice will move at sally/eira or elaine/wendy house or something but i guess that dint happen, well it is what it is thanks dev.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
i must admit, i ditn think i will ejoy su much this game, congrats, very well made story, and plot, hope will enjoy other parts of it also

Reactions: Marlq
4.10 star(s) 124 Votes