Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I though we finally can fuck Eira,.shit..

Sex scene only with Faye..dont really like her tbh.especially how she fuck like a slut when she drunk or in the mood.It remind me of Elaine lol

• Angry
Reactions: JenusKudo

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Cant wait for 4 best girl in the house.Rin,Krystal,Yui and Alice.We need 5some later on.

and 3some with Eira and Sally.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This update was great.
A lot of story involving Faye and Eira, and some decent story with Rin, Yui, & Krystal.

I do have to wonder though, when will MC get Yui's phone number? Seems like he has every other girl's phone number except Yui (I mean yeah they live in the same house, but given MC basically has Rin & Krystal's contacts already, a bit odd that there's no messages back and forth with Yui yet.

Heh, also still wondering when Mila will come into the picture, since her tease couple of updates ago.

Reactions: Reese286

macham

Apr 28, 2019
Honestly, at first I wasn't used to the main character's face without emoticon. But later on, I naturally like it. Don't know why, maybe because the MC is too op lol.

Reactions: hdtv11

Docar99

Mar 5, 2019
I forgot part of the main plot. Can someone tell me what's in the paper bag? and why handprint is needed?
He needs the handprint to be able to enter the camera where the VR Helmet blueprint is stored. What's in the bag is what I think is necessary to be able to do it.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, it's not work. I extract it to the game folder of Ch2.Ep2.Part1.
When opening, the UI displays Ch2.Ep2.Part2 but the game end at Ch2.Ep2.Part1.
You need to make a New Folder and put it there. Then Import your Savegame. Had the same "Error" even with the uncompressed Version

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't forget about Faye, we didn't see the event with her

What will the MC do with her?
Maybe you should make funny scene again for the next chapter :D
not really true .. we do get a scene with her ... albeit a dream ... seems to show whats to come ;)

macham

Apr 28, 2019
You need to make a New Folder and put it there. Then Import your Savegame. Had the same "Error" even with the uncompressed Version
Eh.. did you miss something? I mean about the update file that makes the game from Chap 2 ep 2 part 1 to ep 2 part 2.
Of course we use save-import if download the full game.

Reactions: DougTheC

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
My real desire is harem. NTR Zeke with his gf Mika, then finally kick him out of the house.
I like the way you think, but I would prefer that at the moment the bad guy realizes he can't control the MC anymore Zeke just gets killed in the crossfire and then we get Mika.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes