Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Am I missing something because after the celebration dinner I get a message and the dang game stops moving forward. I can click on "I should check my message" and it just stays there and a camera shake. Everytime I click it does the same thing. I've tried restarting and same thing. Is this the end of the game for now?
Click on your phone and read the message? Unless I got the time frame wrong you're talking about the company party.
If I'm right then it's not the first time the game asks you to do that so if you never had to check your phone for messages before and you want to go the harem path then that means you fucked up some of the relationships already.

When you get a message from one of the girls it'll display on your phone as a red dot and if you have an important message (you get to choose a path) your game will be "stuck" and your phone will vibrate indicating that you got an important message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair point but we have the option to do what the MC would obviously do here and just walk away so it's not that much of a problem.
The option is probably there for people that want to see Zeke/Mika get some action and NUT while doing so.

+ scenes like this can be used to add an additional scene (for example) where the MC is caught by one of the LI's and they proceed to bone outside the door
This didn't happen here since as I mentioned the MC wouldn't really care to look but it can happen in other vn's.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well it's a OPEN FORUM where anyone can "bitch" about anything that happens in any VNs...
if you don't like it, you can just scroll pass it instead of telling someone what they can, and cannot do in a open thread and forum.

And the dev can DO WHAT HE WANTS but we can also SAY WHAT WE WANT about shit in the VN.

As long as no one is ATTACKING the dev or attacking anyone else then it's fine.

People can say what they like and dislike all they want, Live with it.
Same rules apply to people responding to your posts.

You make a post, people can respond with their opinion and say what they want.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Huh... I know its nice that there's some semblance of choice in here, especially when the MC is finally on that big decision whether to side with Victor or not. But how would that work? Does siding with Victor bring some obvious changes to how the MC interacts with the girls? To his Mom or to his step-sis?

Like, there'd be some variations of events with a particular LI depending on which side the MC is on?

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone have a full save for the last version, i really don't like the roam mode in this game, cause its so lag
Please share some saves

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Am I missing something because after the celebration dinner I get a message and the dang game stops moving forward. I can click on "I should check my message" and it just stays there and a camera shake. Everytime I click it does the same thing. I've tried restarting and same thing. Is this the end of the game for now?
try rolling back a frame or 2 then save and exit and reload.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Okay thank you everyone it seems it was me not seeing the phone icon and clicking it. I think I lost an inch of hairline facepalming that hard!:FacePalm: Which is why I asked if I missed something. I even unlocked the console yet it was in my face the whole time. I feel so dumb. Can't even blame it on ADD or Oldtimers.

Micsammi

Sep 2, 2022
i am missing a few scens..
last chance
not enough
before sleep#2
let's bath

how do it get them?
and after finishing chapter4, i had 0 points on rin.
what did i miss?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
OK, putting this one on hold until the Victor route is implemented. Not going to lie, that route seems much more interesting than the classic, side with cops.

I'm also not a fan of either Maya or her secretary, so hopefully that route allows us to break connection with them as well. Mafia, and crazy mafia chick, all the way.

Side note, playing a no-girl route is hilarious. "I woke up" fade to black "I'll go take a shower" fade to black "I'll go to work" fade to black "Time for lunch" fade to black "Work is finished" fade to black. LOVE IT!

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Getting glitch when at beach and replaying to messge.. wont advance.. went back to save from earlier and does same thing.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Side note, playing a no-girl route is hilarious. "I woke up" fade to black "I'll go take a shower" fade to black "I'll go to work" fade to black "Time for lunch" fade to black "Work is finished" fade to black. LOVE IT!
Maximum focus. His Main Job might've been finished a couple updates ago and we now have a multiple endings tag & one of them being that. :LOL:

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Well by part update too short but depending on it(i dont complain it)

I wish dev change his mind for make it chapter update or chapter/episode without part 1,2,3(this too short but take long update :cry:)
agree, i know they have life too! but maybe they can put some thought on it

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And there we go .....
The same SHIT as in multiple other games -> "NEXT" buttons all over the place.....
Really ...
I don't get the reason for such buttons at all. You need to click to get to the next page after reading text, just to get a button "Next" which you have to click to get to the next page with text ....
Fucking annoying - just saying.
Why need developers to make us click - click next - click - click next ... all over the scene?
A simple click to get to the next render should do the trick more than enough if there isn't any choice at all.
Hopefully Lyk4n is gonna read this post and overthinks this stupidity.

Aside that, still one of the best games out there at moment - aside the annoying buttons of course

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
And there we go .....
The same SHIT as in multiple other games -> "NEXT" buttons all over the place.....
Really ...
I don't get the reason for such buttons at all. You need to click to get to the next page after reading text, just to get a button "Next" which you have to click to get to the next page with text ....
Why need developers to make us click - click next - click - click next ... all over the scene?
A simple click to get to the next render should do the trick more than enough if there isn't any choice at all.

Aside that, still one of the best games out there at moment - aside the annoying buttons of course
I was just thinking the same thing.Why devs put a next button or make the game sandbox when there is only a few interactions on the world

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
Eira got beat up the night before, lost consciousness, taken to hospital

And the next morning they fuk in the same hospital room LMAO

Just let her rest at least 1-2 days bruh

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
And there we go .....
Really ...

its even more annoying if you use the "space bar" as the click for next scene, so there you are click next like normal then BAM forced to use the mouse to click next instead... totally hate when devs add a "next" button its pointless and a waste of a mouse click

Reactions: Hyperserver
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes