Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
1613966930417.png
It should be looking like this. Sorry for such an inconvenience, but I think you need to download the full game.

Reactions: cowboybebop

keixiii

Formerly 'keixii'
Feb 6, 2018
For those who have a problem with " While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2ep1secondnight'. "
ps: this is not an official patch :)

Installation: MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.1Part1-pc\game\script\dialouge\ch.2\ep.1

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
hey! just finished playing part 2 ch. 1, from the very beginning (after playing it until chapter 3, but since i wiped my disk i ended up losing my save files :HideThePain:
game is really good right now, i love how the pacing is, but i'm curious about one thing...
it's been mentioned that english is not your first language, but despite the overall dialogue being very well written, fluid, and cohesive, i've noticed that there were a few mistranslations that caught my attention from the way they were translated into their respective contexts

dev, is your main language portuguese by any chance?
(i know that there are portuguese patches on the op post, but idk if they're fanmade or official)

tongtong

Jun 6, 2018
You didn't have dinner with Krystal, right?

Sorry mate, but for Android I can't provide rpa file for you to download to fix the bug. You're going to need to wait until the bug fixed version.

For both of you who encountered the 'ch2ep1secondnight' bug, and stuck at reading message. Please, download this rpa file and overwrite it inside your game folder.
I'm good mate. I just want to point out the error exists. No harm waiting for the next update. Keep up the good work man.

Reactions: Lyk4n

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It was pretty good update thanks. And im looking forward to see how fans or people going to be angry to Lucy. She deserve lots of pain and i hope you will give us that scenes!

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
hey! just finished playing part 2 ch. 1, from the very beginning (after playing it until chapter 3, but since i wiped my disk i ended up losing my save files :HideThePain:
game is really good right now, i love how the pacing is, but i'm curious about one thing...
it's been mentioned that english is not your first language, but despite the overall dialogue being very well written, fluid, and cohesive, i've noticed that there were a few mistranslations that caught my attention from the way they were translated into their respective contexts

dev, is your main language portuguese by any chance?
(i know that there are portuguese patches on the op post, but idk if they're fanmade or official)
No, my main language isn't Portuguese.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Long lost siblings ffs. :KEK:
It can't be...! Are you... my little brother from 15 years ago?!
Really enjoyed this update, continuing Krystal and Alice's story (and a bit of Eira & Sally too!), looking forward to events with Faye!!

I do have one question Lyk4n, was that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's a crossover, but same universe...? :unsure: Idk.

Reactions: JJJ84

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So.... I decided to start over from the beginning again. It had absolutely nothing to do with trying to free up space and accidentally deleting this game along with others. :Kappa::cry:

Long story short I'll have to get back to where i was which was around the Lucy exposed scene and the Krystal sex scene, which was hot and right where you free the guy and the error pops up. I'll save the rest of my thoughts for when i actually catch back up. Btw is that error fixed in the downloads of the OP?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes