linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Who said anything about the MC?
Fair enough, usually when you see people asking a question like that it's kinda like asking if you'll be able to fool around with X character.

Yeah, i would like to know more about her too, not sure where she'll fit in the story, her only purpose is to be Zeke's girlfriend or theres more?

Reactions: terrashock

someone855

Jan 26, 2021
the game stuck right after dinner, its needs to check message first but afer cheking every single person the game wont progress its keep repeating the "i should check the message first". To be more exact it was dinner after good time with alice

Reactions: Lyk4n

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
My boi Zeke finally got his love answered after 7 yrs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also finally we got to fuck Krystal and Alice.Alice is a bit rushed but I guess she can't wait after years waiting for MC.He is her first love after all and she don't want to lose him with other beauty in the house

MC on the other hand,I feel bad for him.He can't understand love nor does he have interest with it.But,the girls showing their affection and care for him might change his heart later.Even if they got jealous,they can't blame MC because he don't even understand his feeling and emotion.

Reactions: lunar517 and Lyk4n

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
What is this "Ch.2 Ep.1 Part1"? Wtf happened to proper versions that increase one by one with major, minor and build versions.
This whole chapter/episode business is really confusing to figure out if these chapters contain previous versions or not...

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
anyone know how to get the one point for sally? i didnt even notice anything relating to her besides the original introduction of the 6 ladies
So you play the chapter 1 right. Right that they will make you choose to go out for lunch or go with them. So you only choose 1 and lunch alone give you point for Sally and go with them give point eira

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Schwing! Can't wait :love: Thanks Dev! Good thing the only one I refused is Elaine ... shes a porcupine.;)

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2ep1secondnight'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/dialouge/ch.2/ep.1/Ch2_Ep1_Dialogue & Functions.rpyc", line 1762, in script
File "C:\Users\obama\Desktop\Games\Waiting for Update\MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.1Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\obama\Desktop\Games\Waiting for Update\MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.1Part1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2ep1secondnight'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
My Real Desire Ch.2Ep.1Part1
Sun Feb 21 20:06:32 2021

On Windows 10 version...
the game stuck right after dinner, its needs to check message first but afer cheking every single person the game wont progress its keep repeating the "i should check the message first". To be more exact it was dinner after good time with alice
You didn't have dinner with Krystal, right?
View attachment 1047550
This is on android. Just post to let you know.
Sorry mate, but for Android I can't provide rpa file for you to download to fix the bug. You're going to need to wait until the bug fixed version.

For both of you who encountered the 'ch2ep1secondnight' bug, and stuck at reading message. Please, download this rpa file and overwrite it inside your game folder.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes