hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the "Last Chance" special scene?
Deny every sexy invite of eleine startin from the beach, your room and in the office if you read the lines im going to shout (cant remember the right line) thats the time you accept her...

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
anyone know any game that smiliar to this game,including art and harem tag of course
Try Waifu Academy it would be the closest and currently one of the longest one 4+ hours I believe. (still in dev hell at the moment though) last update was September? Then there's VIRTUES if you dont care much about story.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
This is the latest version. Relationship points for other characters are fine. There are no problem on them. It's the only problem for Krystal. If you want to get her relationship point correct, you just need to play again from the part 1 of episode 4 as I said.
Does this mean, that if I start the game from very beginning as I have not played our game yet, the Relationship points are correct?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What an opening :ROFLMAO:. The MC thinking back to what Victor said while eating Rin's face was hilarious to me for some reason. Like Victor is probably like this the whole time.

MC: Victor told me to blend in!!!

Victor:.....

Victor: why are you putting this all on me, you horny bastard?

After that delicious face eating scene was an even more, incredibly, hot scene. A new enemy has appeared though and it's name is Safe Day. One day it will be overcome mark my words.

Moving on a little further. We got some glimpses at the asshole who messed with the other Waifu, Krystal. I can't wait to get back at lucy for what she did. As for Yui, she's having a really tough time. I definitely sympathize with her. Like, her crush doesn't want her, men treated her like shit and her parents are now trying to marry her off.

You know what I've decided to help her. No, it's not because i wanted to sleep with her again! :Kappa:I just feel like she deserves her happiness just like Krystal. That happiness so happens to maybe involve the thing in my pants as well. I popped that cherry(well, she kind of did it herself) and I'm not letting anyone else have a single piece of my hot pie.

It was nice seeing Sally, Eira and especially Mila again. I was already interested in Mila but after seeing more into her backstory with the MC i'm even more enamored by her. She's a Waifu. Hell, she might be the actual Legal Wife in game for real. Got some straight up Yandere/Possessive vibes :oops:. Can't wait for more of her.

That's it for this update. The story progressed nicely and we got to look at some characters like Rowan and Victor interaction in the past. Looking forward to seeing the Yui and Krystal stuff come to a happy and hopefully lewd closing as the updates come. That Krystal memory thing as well count my eye. I want to see where that's going in the future.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I was already interested in Mila but after seeing more into her backstory with the MC I'm even more enamored by her. She's a Waifu.
I got a Yandere vibe from her. But I still think she will help the MC to get away from Victor or they will get rid of him and take over the business.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can see being with other girls might not go down to well with Mila :LOL: I'm interested to find out why characters seem to recognize the MC Krystal mentioned it in this update and there was also the guy from outside the restaurant said he felt like he recognized him.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.1 Ep.4 Part 2 Compressed + WT & Gallery Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can u update thr new version sir? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes