LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
#Lyk4n#

"****There is a bug where you chose a choice, but you didn't get Krystal's relationship increased. It's not a bug problem since it's just a couple relationship points and you can still see all the scene of her. However, if you want to get every relationship points of her correctly, you're going to have to start playing from the part 1 of episode 4 again.
I apologise for any inconvenience.*****
"

Please can you tell me when will the latest version of "My Real Desire" will have the right relationship points for all characters are right?

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I really want to support you but I don't earn yet, Let's just say I'm 18.
Good OST xD
You don't need to support me in order to join the discord at all. You can just join it straight away.

#Lyk4n#

"****There is a bug where you chose a choice, but you didn't get Krystal's relationship increased. It's not a big problem since it's just a couple relationship points and you can still see all the scene of her. However, if you want to get every relationship points of her correctly, you're going to have to start playing from the part 1 of episode 4 again.
I apologise for any inconvenience.*****
"

Please can you tell me when will the latest version of "My Real Desire" will have the right relationship points for all characters are right?
This is the latest version. Relationship points for other characters are fine. There are no problem on them. It's the only problem for Krystal. If you want to get her relationship point correct, you just need to play again from the part 1 of episode 4 as I said.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm in love with this game and every women characters design, they look so beautiful and have the sexy look of Korean K Pop girl. Too bad there's some girls that I like but didn't have any content or taking any part of the story like Sandra, truly wish she would be a love target one day....
Beside that, love the story and that dead pan face of MC really make me interest in the guy (look like the past trauma really hit him hard to make him emotionless). Can't wait to see more updates in the future, really good game

Reactions: Lyk4n

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oops...Didn't realize Peter like Sandra, too bad I like her looks. Oh well, there's lot of girls still waiting for MC's dick entering their pants so that's good enough at least

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I've been away for a few updates. How much content (time-wise) is there after that beach day where you play volleyball? That was around where I stopped last time and I want to wait until I have a good 2hours or so to play before I d/l again.
Starting from the volleyball game up to this update we can't get 2hrs of game play yet(not complaining just answering question) if its me startin from the beach up to this update its around(playing safe) 30-45mins of game play. So if l your plan is really 2hrs of game play starting from the beach scene you need to wait for few more months/update.

"Your wait is Worth it"

Reactions: tigerdiamond

puffy1

May 24, 2020
I played Life Changing Choices before this and forgot the name and I swore thought I was playing it over it because it's basically the same outline. Same looking MC too. Still like it regardless

ninjasen121

Feb 14, 2020
hello lyk4n if u read this. to make a walkthrough easily
just make it like
krystal : 21323(1-2-3 is order of the choice ) ,the way u did seem waste time typing every single word.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes