Nick60

Sep 29, 2020
new update, thanks ! Love so much this game
I can't wait to know the whole story ...
MC is like me (can't see when someone wants me or don't care)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game might be okay but I was unable to give it a fair chance because the character Zeke annoyed the crap out of me. I made it as far as day 2 after breakfast when he introduced them to his car. I shut the game off and deleted it.
This game arent for you,go find other game you can play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This game might be okay but I was unable to give it a fair chance because the character Zeke annoyed the crap out of me. I made it as far as day 2 after breakfast when he introduced them to his car. I shut the game off and deleted it.
He is a pretty good male side character, there is way worse characters in other games. He is a bit clingy but i think he was made like that to counter MC being an introvert.

Reactions: User1230

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
That ending tho... I was like, ok, ok, i like her... she's not that bad, pretty cool we got to fuck her... and then "Bitch..."
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lyk4n

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
is that the end of the update? i get a phone call from "unknown" he said long time no talk then it goes to a screen about the characters in the game and thats it. am i stuck or did the dev not include a end of update screen ..lol
figured it out
** deleted the walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod and now there is a continue button ***

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I've been away for a few updates. How much content (time-wise) is there after that beach day where you play volleyball? That was around where I stopped last time and I want to wait until I have a good 2hours or so to play before I d/l again.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
3 small errors I noticed.

1: During the scene in the basement the MC takes one of the hostages lines I think, this happens post pulling the gun and putting on the mask.

2: Chinese restaurant I think Sally takes one line for Eira in the food order.

3: End of chapter Alice's character info is broken.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
3 small errors I noticed.

1: During the scene in the basement the MC takes one of the hostages lines I think, this happens post pulling the gun and putting on the mask.

2: Chinese restaurant I think Sally takes one line for Eira in the food order.

3: End of chapter Alice's character info is broken.
Thanks. They will be solved in a bugfixed version.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks. They will be solved in a bugfixed version.
If you use my mod which will hopefully be going up soon, I've fixed the end of chapter for Alice. Rewriting part of the wt, so it's taking a little longer than usual, namely the free-roam sections.

If not here's the fix for Alice's end of chapter only.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
My Real Desire [Ch.1 Ep.4Full] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.17 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.15 GB

Compressed PC Size: 436.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 420.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes