accelturn

May 6, 2020
Just finished ep4 part2, there were a few grammar errors but nothing too big. I enjoyed the development and excited to see more. Keep up the great work! More Rin content is always welcome.

Reactions: User1230

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.1 Ep.4 Part 2 Compressed + WT & Gallery Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
plz lyk4n for ur next update consider to implement the quickmenu bar cuz i can´t stand clickin through all of it anymore. even with cheap tricks like unren iam not able to summon the needed rpy-files magically for changing code (e.g.gui or screens)..
auto-fw is just a must have feature in all ren´py based games nowadays imho!! SOOO PLZZZ MTV PIMP MY RIDE....oops wrong tape here hehe :geek::D SOOO PLZ LYK4N PIMP MY IMMERSION TOO ITS PEAK. anyway still a great game ofc.
txxx an greez my5ty

zr13246465

Dec 31, 2020
how to get character card?Rin is pretty beautiful!! Could you please share Rin's card?Thank you very much!

Kelvinrp

Jul 30, 2020
H Hola tengo una pregunta, como desbloqueo la escena de "Last Chance(Special)" me podrían decir?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Damn this game is good, i started a few hours ago and i can't stop. Keep doing what you are doing dev, it's definitely working.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, the next part of the update is right around the corner, stay tuned in the coming days !

MRD [Ch.1Ep4Full] - Status update & Release schedule

Status update :
Rendering: 100%
Story writing & Coding: 100%

So, basically, I can say the new update is finished. Now as usual, I'm just waiting for the proofreader to finish proofreading.

So, here is how the release schedule looks like:
$10+ patrons:
18-20th I hope.
$5 patrons: 3 days later.
Public release: A week later after the first release.

Lyk4n

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Welll it's obviously gonna be Krystal since she is near by the mc but i still hope for the busty one to have a screen time
Well i think she will have her screen time in the future(there's a chance) but not right now, i mean the other "angels" still dont have there own proper content yet.

We are still in chapter 1 and we as a fans dont know how many episodes in 1 chapter so just to be safe i can assume/imagine her in chapter 5-7 to complicate(give some twist) to the story.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes