lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Start looks GOOD!

Hopefully the dev can salvage the boobs of Krystal to make it bigger, i love big tits and sadly there's only one which is Rin.

Story is a fresh one(tired of school harem drama), MC is a bit unique although i hate the Controls on android being on top.

Keep it up! hope you get more attention soon.. (y)

Reactions: Lyk4n

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I didn't like Rin that much at first. But her personality and the way she talks to Yui and everyone.. She's such a nice girl!
About Yui.. every girl can't be like Rin. A Character like Yui is necessary for good story.

• Haha
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and Lyk4n

LePapaPizza

May 2, 2020
I've seen other games that have similar looking renders, with what software is this made? These characters look really nice and the story is cool, looking forward to more updates!

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So.. somebody know how many parts make the ep 2? (to see, more or less, how much is needed to wait to play the full episode 2 in one go, instead of pieces :unsure:)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ugh, the personality of this guy continues to drain on me. If I wasn't sure it was intentional, I'd swear it was bad writing.

Also there's an error at the end of the update with To Be Continued where it will eventually wrap around to the beginning of the Chapter again.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Ugh, the personality of this guy continues to drain on me. If I wasn't sure it was intentional, I'd swear it was bad writing.
I know right! Good god, why did they decide to have a zombie as MC? And if that wasn't enough, there's Yui as well who's boring and annoying as fuck.. I hope that his personality somehow plays a part in the story

I like the game so far tho..

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
I love that this game is felt different than 50% of other games here, variety is always good, need more content though.

Also there's an error at the end of the update with To Be Continued where it will eventually wrap around to the beginning of the Chapter again.
A lot of Asian have that kind of introvert personality, especially Japan.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Games of the Japanese company Illusion are based on the morphology of Asian face and skull. For this reason, it is impossible to change it into a European or Afro model of the face.
Look at the picture of the base model's head imported into Maya.
View attachment 637009
Do you know that the bones of Asians are the same as Westerners?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its fun up to the point where the free roam starts. It is just painfully annoying. We dont even have labels to see what room it is. So we have to guess what leads where ... I hope that free roam is an exception, because it is not needed in any way.

And Rin is strange ... she tells Yui there is nothing dirty to fuck a dude, but later in the tub she says she is a nasty girl, just because the rubs her pussy ... yeah.

Its a fun game, but short ... to play that MC is a bit annoying, but I hope he will warm up later.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes