Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I like Zeke as a friend but damn I would love to get a taste of Mika's puppies even just once , its big like Rin's
Its almost impossible now that they are officially dating , it will not make sense anymore but there is a slight hope when DEV said that he doesn't mind netori but it would be optional and there will be consequences I think if ever or if its just a taste of Mika then how about a double date with Rin & Zeke like a getaway and an option to swap partner ? but they aren't westener so its a bit out of character for them to do swinging

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Rin & Zeke like a getaway and an option to swap partner ?
Pretty unfair trade there huh, i wouldn't trade Rin for 2 Mikas. And i'am leaving my hate for swinging and how out of character the whole thing would be for everyone out of this equation.

MC fucking Mika behind Zeke's back would be pretty out of character too, i think for this scenario to happen it would have to be initiated by Mika and it doesn't look like something her character would do either.

Last edited:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
A drunk Mika with mc and choices with stop her moves or let it happen it can be one time thing and they should move on and Zeke forgave them or with some consequences and mutual break-up between them

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
A drunk Mika with mc and choices with stop her moves or let it happen it can be one time thing and they should move on and Zeke forgave them or with some consequences and mutual break-up between them
Its not enjoyable if Mika is not sober especially if Mika mistook MC for Zeke like what happened with Yui and MC's first time . I think I'll go with the optional partner swap, there has to be a sacrifice if player would really want a taste of Mika and Rin would be perfect because she and Zeke are close

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
T
Its not enjoyable if Mika is not sober especially if Mika mistook MC for Zeke like what happened with Yui and MC's first time . I think I'll go with the optional partner swap, there has to be a sacrifice if player would really want a taste of Mika and Rin would be perfect because she and Zeke are close
There's no way she will soberly be with mc

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Ngl I started with only one girl on mind but almost every character is so lovely that I find myself feeling happy or sad for all of them.

I remember the first time playing I turned down Krystal, I feel so sad to see her like that that I reloaded again just to not repeat the same mistake.

In not every game I feel attached to most of the characters, this one succeded on that.
Lovely story, great characters, always hyped when I see a new update.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why mc first sending code of that VR machine to his boss is unavoidable ?? Is that important for story ??? That thing is bugging me now.....

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any way to enable the quick menu or otherwise access the auto feature? The file I usually use to force enable the quick menu on other games without it isn't compatible with this.

sfdsafasdsfa

Sep 12, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/dialouge/ch.2/ep.3/Ch2_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1218, in script
jump ch2ep3atoffice2
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2ep3atoffice2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/dialouge/ch.2/ep.3/Ch2_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1218, in script
jump ch2ep3atoffice2
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2ep3atoffice2'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Real Desire (GVNVH18) Ch.2Ep.3Part1
Tue Dec 21 20:20:45 2021

Anyone having this occured ?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes