OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
I wasn't expecting much, but quickly got interested in the story. In fact, I liked the main story, the girls and their side stories so much, that I didn't even care about the sex scenes.

Also, I appreciate that Zeke is a friendly, nice looking dude, that have his own girlfriend and knows how to fight. Because, in the majority of these games, secondary male characters tend to be only villains, bullies or comedic relief.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Also, I appreciate that Zeke is a friendly, nice looking dude, that have his own girlfriend and knows how to fight. Because, in the majority of these games, secondary male characters tend to be only villains, bullies or comedic relief.
Or even worst: competitors...

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
I wasn't expecting much, but quickly got interested in the story. In fact, I liked the main story, the girls and their side stories so much, that I didn't even care about the sex scenes.

agreed. the story has gotten me invested, the characters and their designs are interesting and the MC feels like a breath of fresh air tbh, he feels very different compared to the MCs of other AVNs.

and im glad zeke has his own thing going on. i hope he doesnt get cucked though cuz there seems to be some that wanna NTR him about Mika lol

Aug 2, 2021
It was quite while from my last playthrough, did not expected mc will be close with so many girls. The biggest surprise is who found mc, i have hope developer add "incest" tag in future.
Good luck!

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
The "hics" are throwing me off. I'm assuming they're "sobs", but it still reads funny. Or they are hics and that's a thing crying girls do?

Nov 24, 2019
The "hics" are throwing me off. I'm assuming they're "sobs", but it still reads funny. Or they are hics and that's a thing crying girls do?
"hic" is the sound of a hiccup, which does happen when sobbing (and therefore would be fine) but may also happen in many other situations (drinking too much alcohol, feeling strong emotions, an impact to the chest, eating too much or too quickly, stress, abrupt temperature changes and a dozen different diseases), or even seemingly randomly. Hiccups, after all, are provoked by involuntary contractions from the diaphragm (usually, caused by the nerve which talks with it).

Keep in mind that some girls may hiccup while crying, others won't, and it doesn't means one is genuine and the other is faked. However, it is possible (and even likely) that the author opted to use this to denote sobbing while under strong emotions, and in such case, you usually can expect some consistency in the game which IRL may not exist.

So "*hic*" would be the stronger version of "*sob*", except when under the influence of alcohol, where it may be actually unrelated. (But would still make a fine addition in my opinion, it both makes things sightly more believable as shows the person drank REALLY a lot).

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Haha. I was thinking the same thing. I would read it as if they were hiccupping or maybe drunk. It seemed incongruous with what else was happening in the scene, then I would read a few more lines and realize they were crying.

Maybe it is a translation thing? In English, I would more expect to see something like "sob" or "sniff" or "sniffle", rather than "hic".

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I seriously doubt there will be incest in this game.
The tone of the game and how MC interacts with his mom and his sister (and vice versa) gave/gives no indication something like incest will happen.
And while one can say "that can still happen in the future", I'd rather it not happen because in my eyes I think it will ruin the character dynamic between MC and his family (considering his narrative).

If anything, I'd say someone like mom's secretary is more likely candidate for LI than mom and sister themselves (that is, if Lyk4n is intending to add more LIs beyond the current lineup [there's like 9 LIs already iirc])

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I seriously doubt there will be incest in this game.
The tone of the game and how MC interacts with his mom and his sister (and vice versa) gave/gives no indication something like incest will happen.
And while one can say "that can still happen in the future", I'd rather it not happen because in my eyes I think it will ruin the character dynamic between MC and his family (considering his narrative).

If anything, I'd say someone like mom's secretary is more likely candidate for LI than mom and sister themselves (that is, if Lyk4n is intending to add more LIs beyond the current lineup [there's like 9 LIs already iirc])
agree, 110%
mom and sis could be used to rehabilitate his emotions
that's what I would want to see at least

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I see your points and i have to agree. Guess i was just too horny for mama when i saw her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But while on the topic of the family of the MC, i noticed that during the conversation when she explains why she left him and how she found him again, she says that after she left him in the church, it took her 8 years to become successful and pay back all her debts.
So she visited the church every month for 6 years to see the MC, and after 6 years of doing that, she had to stop going to the church because she was busy with work, that went on for 2 years, and when she came back for him he wasn't there anymore.
But how does Skylar fit into that story? If Maya had her after she became successful, she looks way more mature that she actually is. But if Maya had her during that time she was working to be succesful, or worse, during the time she was still visiting the MC in the church, that's a little shady, if you're secure enough to have another kid, why not go back for the MC as well?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
But how does Skylar fit into that story? If Maya had her after she became successful, she looks way more mature than she actually is. But if Maya had her during that time she was working to be successful, or worse, during the time she was still visiting the MC in the church, that's a little shady, if you're secure enough to have another kid, why not go back for the MC as well?
Well it could be
- a plothole
- maybe the dev made Skylar older because he wants to add incest to the game
- maybe Skylar is older because the mom adopted her after feeling guilty for abandoning the MC

killamonkey

Oct 2, 2018
Well it could be
- a plothole
- maybe the dev made Skylar older because he wants to add incest to the game
- maybe Skylar is older because the mom adopted her after feeling guilty for abandoning the MC
Skylar could also be adopted. MC's mom was vising the orphanage a lot and after MC went missing she could of adapted Skylar to fill the void.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes