HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Since nobody posted it here, Lyk4n said on Patreon that's he's been busy with work/university which is the reason for the delay. He hopes to have the next update out this month though.
We need a new Dev for this game. Lyk4n is unwilling to put us and this game ahead of his university education and work obligations. What a horrible slacker! As if future prosperity well being compare at all with OUR needs for these game titles!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maybe if I'd put my education before all the partying I did, I would have ended up more successful and well off. :unsure::unsure::LOL::LOL:

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
We need a new Dev for this game. Lyk4n is unwilling to put us and this game ahead of his university education and work obligations. What a horrible slacker! As if future prosperity well being compare at all with OUR needs for these game titles!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maybe if I'd put my education before all the partying I did, I would have ended up more successful and well off. :unsure::unsure::LOL::LOL:
Tho I know your not serious about what you said but I will say this If your tired to wait with just this let me introduce you to the dev of "waifu academy" the game itself is good but theres a lot of basher due to the dev.If you want to know the reason you can look it up here on f95..
Sooooo yeah I also want an update too lol
And it's sad that this thread is dead silent so let me make a noise for a bit

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Tho I know your not serious about what you said but I will say this If your tired to wait with just this let me introduce you to the dev of "waifu academy" the game itself is good but theres a lot of basher due to the dev.If you want to know the reason you can look it up here on f95..
Sooooo yeah I also want an update too lol
And it's sad that this thread is dead silent so let me make a noise for a bit
I've been making my way through "Waifu Academy" lately. Haven't paid too much attention to "dev drama" on that thread. I don't pay too much attention to dev drama because haters-gonna-hate or devs really are dickheads or things like that. When you get somebody like Lyk4n who is pretty fun on the thread, I will poke and tease.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
These girls and their problems. You get rid of a girl and she comes right back with some problems that need the MC's help. Stalkers, blackmail, arranged marriages, imminent homelessness. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them needs a kidney soon.
You are too close to the truth....

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
These girls and their problems. You get rid of a girl and she comes right back with some problems that need the MC's help. Stalkers, blackmail, arranged marriages, imminent homelessness. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them needs a kidney soon.
You have a dark humor there mate (atleast for me) well i cant see who's LI/side character will be needing a kidney yet, but who knows maybe your humor might come true. god luck with that

cheers

Nov 24, 2019
You have a dark humor there mate (atleast for me) well i cant see who's LI/side character will be needing a kidney yet, but who knows maybe your humor might come true. god luck with that

cheers
I actually can picture the MC thinking exactly that, though.

"I just helped a girl, how come right after I am done and can finally go back to my lurker corner, doing my sabotage work, ANOTHER girl comes to me with ANOTHER problem?"

Some people say it makes no sense how all girls are over the MC, but I see that as a self-sustaining system where girl A asks MC for help, then girl B does the same because girl A did, then girl C asks for help because girls B and A, and now girl A thinks the MC is popular.
So what would the MC think in such (improbable but barely plausible) situation?

Probably this.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You forgot the biggest problem. Lack of regular boning :BootyTime:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came to check in on the game since it's been a good minute. From what i read in here it seems that the dev is busy with his personal life? That's fine, I'm just glad the game is still in progress and not dropped. Whichever it is(work/studies), that's vastly more important, in my opinion, so continue with that until you want to come back.

As for the Incest debate going on. If he did add it, i don't see the problem some would have when it's all choice based. Just like the other girls, it would be optional, so if you don't like it or think it would ruin your own experience, just don't play into it. This is under the assumption that it was going to be apart of the game in the first place. There's nothing in the story, currently, that prevents the development of it or vice versa besides other's personal preference. It's a blank slate until next update and as far as everyone knows the dev hasn't said yes or no on the subject(at least from what little i saw in here just now).

Anyway, hope the dev is able to accomplish all of his goals outside of game development. Take all the time you need.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Any news yet? To those who are in discord or something. I'm quite worried If the dev is alright since there's a brawl of countries going on right now

Nov 24, 2019
Any news yet? To those who are in discord or something. I'm quite worried If the dev is alright since there's a brawl of countries going on right now
They posted something on Patreon about not having time a couple weeks ago, but it is restricted to patrons only.

Since nobody posted it here, Lyk4n said on Patreon that's he's been busy with work/university which is the reason for the delay. He hopes to have the next update out this month though.
i.e. unrelated with the... world-wide political climate.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes