LostGhost

May 16, 2021
How's it pirated the developer himself releasing it here and it's not like he's making this only for people who pays and he's just someone who doesn't know the release schedule

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
How's it pirated the developer himself releasing it here and it's not like he's making this only for people who pays and he's just someone who doesn't know the release schedule
I think it'd still count as pirated if it's released earlier than the creator's intention by another party. And I kinda have doubts he knew that was the creator.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Are you talking to me?
If so then I wasn't talking about the developer when it comes to pirated release which is illegally released and faster that the official release one, like hell a release from a developer would be called pirated anyway when the dev itself made the game. So yeah I was talking about the leakers who leaks the game faster than the release of the official one

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.3Part2]
Main post updated, removed links

Changelog
- 1645 lines of code and dialogue.
- 250 new images.
- 12 new animations.
- Main story progression.
- Wendy's events.
- New LI added.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Damn it, i remember playing this one some long time ago, recently i started to remember it but imposible to remember the name, i was about to create a thread asking for help searching it, while reading other thread of the same kind to have an idea on how to do it correctly... I did find a thread asking about the very game i was searching, this one and so here i am. That's one damn luck :D

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Found allready something that is wrong. Normaly he should thank Wendy and not Faye ^^ 1646844268034.png
And here the MC should say it to Wendy instead of Faye
1646844348908.png

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes